chapter seven | BAD DREAM

"So you killed her?" Stiles asked, referring to the horrific dream that Scott had just described to them.

Apparently, he and Allison had snuck onto a bus or something, and he wolfed out and-well-

"I don't know. I just woke up!" He answered. Nara adjusted the strap of her bag and shook her head. She had actually had a peaceful sleep for once. Her and Stiles had put themselves into a sugar coma and then crashed on his couch watching his pick of Star Wars. "I was sweating like crazy, and I couldn't breathe. I've never had a dream where I've woke up like that."

"Maybe if you hadn't blown off our movie night, you wouldn't have." She joked, only getting a brief glare in return and a nod from Stiles.

"Well, Scott. I have had dreams where I've woke up like that. It usually ends a little differently." Stiles replied. She furrowed her eyes, confused as to what he meant for a minute until it hit her, and she scrunched her nose up in disgust.

"A. I admit I've never had a dream that felt that real, and B. Never give us that much detail about you in bed again," Scott said.

"I second that, especially since we've been on that bed." She added, cringing at the thought of his teenage boy antics.

"Noted." Stiles huffed. "Let me take a guess here..."

"I know. Do you think it has something to do with me going out with Allison tomorrow? Like I'm gonna lose control and rip her throat out."

"No, of course not!" Stiles defended as they both gave him a look. "Yeah, that's totally it."

Scott looked down, clearly upset.

"Hey, look. It gonna be totally fine." Nara said, placing a comforting hand on the werewolf's shoulder.

"Personally, I think you're handling this; pretty freaking amazingly. You know it's not like there's a how-to-be/beginners class you can take." Stiles continued, getting another look from Scott.

"Maybe not a class-but a teacher!" He mumbled.

"Who!? Derek!?" Stiles shouted, smacking Scott in the back of the head.

Nara shoved both of them before replying with "Did you forget how we got him tossed in jail or no...?"

"Yeah, I know!" Scott wined before talking a little more about the dream."It felt so real!"

"How real?" Stiles asked casually, just as the trio went through the double doors leading to the parking lot.

"Like it actually happened!"

They all stopped, their mouths hanging open at the sight in front of them. A bus, covered in blood with the back doors ripped off. Police everywhere.

"I think maybe it did," Nara murmured.

Scott immediately panicked and rushed back into the building, trying to get ahold of Allison.

"She's probably fine!" Stiles reassured.

"Yeah, Scott. It was a dream, Right?" She asked.

"She's not answering my texts." He replied hastily, giving them both a look, clearly needing more reassurance.

"Could be a coincidence?" She suggested.

"A seriously amazing coincidence," Stiles agreed hesitantly.

"I gotta find her, okay?" Scott said desperately, looking every which way in a panic and leaving Nara and Stiles in the dust.

A couple of seconds later, the intercom came on, "Attention students, this is your principal. I know you're all wondering about the incident that occurred last night to one of our buses. While the police work to determine what happened, classes will proceed as scheduled." Everyone, including Nara and Stiles, groaned in annoyance. After a couple of minutes of just wandering the halls-they got a text from Scott saying he found Allison and she was perfectly fine.