Chapter 9

*WARNING! SEXUAL CONTENT!*

It had been a week since she was reformed.

"Harley Quinn! Now I like the sound of that!" Joker smiled. He was helping Harley to change her identity. Harleen may be dead but Harley was very much alive and ready to live the best life she could next to her Prince.

"Thanks puddin!" She kissed him on the cheek. Joker also had already taken her shopping letting her get whatever she wanted. He loved to spoil his kitten especially if it helped that she wore the tightest and shortest clothes hugging her every curve.

For a wanted criminal he really lived a lavish life. He had the best sports cars, an amazing mansion with luxurious furniture, and chains, rings, and diamonds worth millions. He literally had a whole room full of cash just lying on the floor. He really had it all, including the girl.

"You've got the story, you've got the looks, now...you need to learn how to fight," Joker says walking her down to the gym.

"Hey I can fight! Sorta..." she used to go to the gym regularly every since she was a teenager. She boxed every once in a while and could give a mean right hook. But her favorite of all things was gymnastics. No it wouldn't be considered fighting but if she added a few punches in after a few kicks and cartwheels no one could catch up to her.

"Yes well if you're going to be with me, you need to be the best," he stands with a smile in the middle of the room and puts up his hands signaling her to fight him.

She was a little scared to be fighting him at first but he was right. To be the best she needed to fight the best. A smile slowly swept across her lips, "Bring it on!"

She steps up to him and puts her fists up. Both of their eyes locked on each other waiting to see who makes the first move. Harley goes for a right hook to his jaw but misses. He ducks and kicks Harley right in her rib. She falls back clutching her side. 'Ow! That hurt!'

"Get up!" He yells and she stands up. She goes to kick him in the balls but he moves and punches her in the nose knocking her back again. She falls and starts to tear up. 'I can't do this.'

"First rule. Do not attack first. Unless you have a gun. Shoot first ask questions later. In fighting you don't know what you're up against. You need to be the smartest one. You need to see how they fight and counteract what they do. Otherwise you get your ass kicked. Now get up and try again," he yelled at her.

She got up eyes still in tears but she wasn't going to give up, not without getting at least one shot at him. She waited for him to make the first move. He went for a kick on her side which she avoided and grabbed his leg, she pulled and made him fall, she got on top of him and punched him right in the eyes. "Nice work doll," you're a fast learner he said with a grin.

In one swift movement she rolled her over and now he was on top. He fist raising about to hit her and she closed her eyes waiting for the pain but it didn't come.

"Rule number 2, never, EVER let your guard down," he said and helped her up again. They both practiced fighting for an hour.

"Alright kitten there's some work that needs attending to," he said as he left for his office. She was sweaty after her work out wanting nothing more than a nice hot shower.

She goes up to their room and hips in the shower loving standing under the hot steamy water. She felt extremely sore everywhere and had a couple bruises. This was gonna take some getting used to.

After her shower she went to get dressed and was excited to try on one of her new outfits. It was pretty late so she figured she would just wear something comfortable for bed. She wanted to wear something cute for Mr. J. She couldn't get enough of the way he looked at her. She loved the attention. She decided on a sexy purple lace nightgown and thong. "Perfect!" As soon as she slipped it on she put on a little make up and fixed up her hair wanted to look her best for him. She was happy with way she looked as she checked herself out in the mirror and was excited to go see him.

She entered his office without knocking which she realized was a huge mistake. J and about 10 other men were all sitting at a table with blueprints in front of them. They all looked up and stared at her. All 10 men were gawking at her looking like they were about to drool. Mr J however looked furious.

He slowly walked over to her and slapped her hard across the face. She fell on the floor tears pooling in her eyes.

"Out," he whispered only audible enough for her to hear.

"But...puddin?" tears streaming down her face.

"OUT!" He shouts at her. She races up without a second thought and ran to their bedroom slamming the door behind her. She threw herself on the bed and sobbed into her pillow.

'How could he do this to me?' she thought. She also knows how he is and how he operates. He asked her if she wanted him and she did. So she needed to accept him for the good and the bad. She would just need to be more careful around him.

She had been crying for about an hour when she finally heard the bedroom door open. She peaks up and sees him strolling in. She buries herself back in the pillow and under the covers. She didn't want to get hit again. She feels his body weight hit the bed next to her.

"Harley?" He asks but she doesn't respond. He sighs. "I'm sorry baby. You can't just barge in when I'm plotting. It's ruins my train of thought. Besides you don't think I didn't notice how all my men were looking at you knowing exactly what's on their minds. You are mine. I don't want anyone even looking at you. Got it?"

She uncovers herself from the blanket and looked at him with a small smile. "Yes daddy."

A smile forms on his lips, "Good girl. You look exquisite. You know...purple is my favorite color." He slides the blanket off of her completely drinking in the sight of her.

'There's the that look I crave so much' she thought smiling as she watches his eyes roam her body.

He placed his hand on her upper thigh slowly making his way to her underwear. "Let me make it up to you baby." He slides off her thong and tosses them aside.

He moves on top of her planting his lips and hers. Their tongues move together in erotic dance. He moves his kiss down to her neck. He nips and sucks marking his territory. He trials kisses down to her breasts. He pulls back the cups of her gown and releases her breasts pushing them up making them look perfect.

"Delicious," he growls as he licked and sucked on her nipples. She loved this feeling. She could feel a tingling sensation in her sweet spot. After teasing her a bit he trails his kisses down to her belly stopping right at her sweet spot. He sent light little kisses there making shiver. He starts swirling his tongue around which sends her senses in a frenzy.

"You taste so good," he moans as he continues his seduction on her. She moans grabbing his hair loving every moment. She places one of her hands on her breasts and lightly rugs and twists her nipples sending a current running through her veins. She tilts her head back as a wave of pleasure courses through her, her body seizing up. "Oh Mista J!" She screams.

He looks up at her licking his lips with a huge smile upon his face.

"My turn."