Chapter 6

Harleen had done everything exactly the way the Joker had wanted. She went to the store he told her to go to in order to get the machine gun. Some place called Ivory's Gun Supply not too far from the asylum. She was handed the bag which looked like a large purse that was way too heavy. She had placed the bag under Jokers bed and left it there when they had their next session. Everything was going according to his plan.

Before she had arrived at the Asylum the day she planned to give Joker his toy she had noticed a rather unusual sports car in the parking lot. A purple Vaydor with the license plate reading "Joker". She had to admit he had nice taste.

She was feeling very anxious and nervous. She was sitting in her office knowing in moments what was about to go down. She was starting to regret what she did once she heard gun shots and screams from down the hall. She hid under her desk waiting for everything to end. She heard her door creak open, thinking it was the Joker coming for her she stood to face him only to find it wasn't him.

Two large men wearing masks and holding guns made a move for her. She kicked, screamed, and punched hitting one guy right in the jaw. " You little bitch," said the man as raised his fist about to punch her but the other guy stopped him. 

"Don't! Boss said he wants her in one piece," the other guy warned. They grabbed Harley and struggled bringing her to the treatment room. They slammed her on a gurney and tied her down as she struggled.

"Let me go!" She screamed trying to break free but couldn't budge.

"Well, well, well. What do we have here?" She heard a familiar voice.

"I did everything you said. I helped you," she said looking up at him.

"You helped me by erasing my mind with few memories I already had," he yelled slamming his fists on the gurney next to her head. "No, you left me in a black hole of rage and confusion. Is that the medicine you practice Doctor Quinzel?"

"What are you gonna do? Are you gonna kill me Mista J?" She asked.

"Oh no I'm not gonna kill ya. I'm just gonna hurt you...really, really bad," he said while making slow circular motions close to her temples with the shock therapy prongs.

"You think so? Well I can take it," she stated bravely.

"I wouldn't want you to break those perfect porcelain capped teeth when the juice hits your brain." He then proceeded to take his belt off of his pants and placed it in her mouth.

She felt shocks as pain surged throughout her whole body. She couldn't see. The pain was blinding her. Colors of pink, blue, green, and purple danced in her head. She was getting shocked so long she didn't even feel pain anymore, she was numb.

The last thing she remembered before she passed out was the sound of his beautiful maniacal laughter surrounding her.