Comment what the tital should be

Fell POV
I was slow dancing with classic and it was wonderful. I was so happy. Jist a few years ago I would have never thought of this even happening. And look at me now. It was like a miracle. Before I met class I was just a sad angry skeleton with a stupid and sucky life. It's amazing how your life can change in an instant. When I first met classic I was drunk but still aware. When I saw his face I felt something. Something in my soul. Somthing that felt like hope.
Classic gave me hope. I smiled to my self.

"Why are you so quiet? What's on your mind." Class said.
"Oh nothin don't worry about it" I Said. Classic looked at me and shrugged.
"Alright I guess I'll leave it alone." He said.,

Time skip to after the wedding.....................

Classic POV
I walked into my house with fell and plopped on the sofa.
"I pooped" I Said Fell sat down.
"Me too. We sans usually don't do all that in one day. We just don't have the energy" he said
"Well I think you know what that means" I said and we looked at each other. And at the same time we both yelled
"NAP TIME!!"  And with that we fell asleep on each other.

Fell POV
I awoke up to the sound of paps voice.
"SANS! FELL! WAKE UP YOU LAZY BONES!" I heard class get up.
"Alrightt Alright were up." He said.
"OH MY GOD YOU LOOK AWFUL! EVEN YOUR BAGS HAVE BAGS! GET UP THIS INSTANT AND CHANGE. I WILL BE MAKING YOU BREAKFAST."
"Ok paps" class said. And we both slowly walked up the stairs to the bedroom.!i plopped on the bed and let out a big sigh of happiness.
"Whatcha thinkin" class asked while he changed.
"Oh nothing I'm just happy"
"Heh same here baby" he said. And layed down next to me.
"I wish life could stay like this and never change."

But little did they know everything was going to change