The party (part two)

Classic POV
I have to tell Fell the truth.
"Umm Fell there's something I have to tell you."
"Yeah what is it?"
"Do you remember the day we fell in love.?"
"Yeha its only one of the best days of my life"
"And how you had to go home for a while after?"
"Uhh yeah where are you going with this?" He asked.
"Well" I Said

Story time start~~~~~~~~
It was a hard day for me. So I decided to get a drink. When I got to grilbys I saw toriel sitting at the bar with a drink.
"Hard day?" I asked
"Yes, all the hate we're getting from the humans and dealing with all the village's problems is just putting too much stress on me" she said.
"Yeah same it's just been so lonely without Fell around."  I Said. And we had a few more drinks. Probably more than we shouldve. And we both got drunk. From that point on it was a blur. All I remember is toriel suddenly kissing me and me melting into it. I can't remember if it had gone any farther tho.

Story time end~~~~~~~~~
"Fell I- I just- I'm sorry. It just felt so good to have someone with me all the stress it it was overwhelming. I'm so sorry Fell. Please forgive me. I love you. I love yo so much. And I was stupid for that. And I know what o do was wrong"
Now I was tearing up. I didn't have the courage to look Fell in the eyes. Now I was crying.
"I-I'm s-sorry I'm so sorry f-fell please please d-don't leave me alone. It was a m-istake  I swear." I was sobbing. The I felt an embrace. It was Fell. He was hugging me.
"Shh class its ok. I forgive you." I could hear the sadness in his voice.
"Fell I want you to know that I love you so much. And I will never love anyone as much as you. You are my wold and I don't know what I would do without you."
Fell looked at the ground.
"Classic, I. I don't know hat to say. I love you too. And I forgive you but I don't understand" he looked at me with tears in his eyes. " I dont understand classic. Why? Am I not enough for you? Am I just some toy for your entertainment? Do say all that stuff because you pitty me?"
I felt my heart break in half.
"No no no. Fell I'm so sorry. I was drunk. It meant nothing. You are my one and only love. Please don't be mad. I love you Fell"
I said with as much meaning as possible.
"I'm sorry class. It's over." He said as he walked out the room."

Fell POV
I waled our the room leaving class behind. Every crowded around me.
"Did He Buy it?" Cross asked.
"Yep he thinks I left hi-" I was cut off by sobs. Loud sobs.
"Oh um I should probably go explain before he like dies or something. I ran back in the room.
"Shhh classic don't worry I was just messing with you I'm sorry please don't cry." I wiped away his tears.
"What?" He said confused. I explained to him that a while ago tori explained everything to me and apologized for it. And how I knew this whole time and just wanted to get him back. He just hugged me.
"You asshole" he said we both laughed.
"Hey I thought you liked my asshole and now your using it as and insult." I fake gasped "how dare you" claw playfully punched my arm.
"You big goof" He said.
Suddenly we heard pap on the table announcing somthing.
"ATTENTION GUESTS I WOULD LIKE TO BRING MY BROTHER MAD FELL TO THE TABLE PLEASE." We were led to the table. We both gasped.
"ITS YOUR GIFTS! WE JUST COULDNT WAIT TILL TOMORROW SO WE DECIDED TO GIVE THEM TI YOU NOW!" pap said.
"Wow thank you all for this you shouldn't have" Classic said.
"NOW FOR A PICTURE WITH ALL OUR FRIENDS!" papyrus grabbed a camera and took a picture of all of us together.

After everyone left me and fell both fell asleep ready for our big day tomorrow.

(Ha gotcha. Did you really think I was gonna break up Fell and classic? Cmon this whole book is about their ship. Anyways I hope you enjoyed bye!)