Couldnt figure out a tital for this

Classic POV
I teleported is to my room. And fell pinned me down to the bed. And attacked my neck. I let out a small moan. I put my hand up his shirt and started rubbing his ribs. He stop licking my next and backed up.
"Wait So we both have about the same dominance of each other, so who's dom here?"
"Well I haven't thought about that. I guess I'll be dom."
"Uhh ok." He said. Wow that was awkward.
"Now, where were we?" I Said winking. I pinned fell down to the bed. I pulled up his sweater and started licking his ribs. He was softly moaning. I kept moving down to hit spine. I found a sensitive spot and bit down hard. He let out a loud moan. I slowly moved down until I got to the rim of his pants.
I rubbed his bulge through his pants.
"You fukin tease" he said flustered.
"You know your actually pretty cute like this" I Said. He just looked away and blushed. I pulled out his and my member. And I forced him to look at me. I kissed him and rubbed our members together. We were both moaning into the kiss. I kept going faster and faster. Our moans getting louder. We both came at the same time. We broke for air. He was breathing heavily. I pulled his pants completely off. But before I could line up. Fell pushed me down.
"I think I've changed my mind about you being dom" I just laughed nervously. But he didn't do what I was expecting him to do. He just bent down and slowly liked my member from top to bottom. I guess I deserve it for teasing him. I let out a moan. I couldn't take this I was too hard.
"Oh god fell please just get on with it!"
"Hmm sorry what was that?"
"Just fuck me already!!"
"Sorry I'm not done with you yet." He started to suck me.
"A-aaaAAHah f-fell mooorrre" He bobbed his head faster. After a while I came in his mouth. And finally he linned up with my entrance, and without warning slammed hard in me. I let out the loudest moan. He kept slamming in me faster and faster. Now he was going at inhuman speeds. I was a moaning mess. He started pumping my member at the same time. It was too much.
"Ahh Fell I'm- im gonna-AAHahahNggghh." I came in his hand. Soon after he came in me. He pulled out and flopped next to me and cuddled up to my chest and we both fell asleep.