Wedding day

( So i e never. Even to a wedding g before so tell me if this is t what wedding g are like)

Classic POV
I woke up to my loud alarm tired as hell. I looked at my phone and said 9:15 am. Shit! It's our wedding day o totally forgot. We still have to pick up the cake and practice out vows! I woke Fell up.
"Fell! Wake the fuck up!" I Said shaking him.
"Huh? What is it?"
"It's our wedding day! We gotta get dressed and go!"
"Oh shit!" He jumped up and threw his hoodie on.
"I'll poke up the cake and you get dressed and practice the bows I'll be back soon."
"Ok" I Said. I looked in my closet to find my blue suit and red bow. Fell was gonna wear the red suit..

Fell POV
I teleported over to mettaton's bakery and asked for the cake.
"Oh Fell darling your here to pick up your cake I assume?"
"Yeah your coming to the wedding at the You?"
"Of course daring. There's no such thing as a fabulous wedding without me in it."
"thanks MTT means a lot." I teleported to grilbys and it was actually beautiful. There were echo flowers everywhere and a big arch in front of the door. It was perfect. I went inside and gave grilby the cake to put in the fridge.
"So your the lucky guy huh?" Grilbs Said.
"Yep that's me" I Said
"Well congratulations my friend."
"Thanks grilby" I Said and teleported back to the house. I walked into classics room and gasped in awe. He had on his blue suit with a buttercup flower on it. He actually looked hot.
"Wow" I Said. Class blushed and kissed my forehead.
"Did you pick up the cake?" He asked all I could do was nod.
"Jeez why don't you take a picture it'll last longer." He said. I chuckled.
"Heh sorry I was just confused. I didn't know it was possible for you to get sexier." He blushed and handed me the suit.
"Here put this on we have to go soon. So we can get everything ready." I put the suit on.

Classic POV
Fell out the suit on and I went downstairs. As always papyrus was cooking breakfast. "GOOD MORNING BROTHER! YOU LOOK VERY COOL IN YOUR SUIT."
"Heh thanks bro. But I'll never look as cool as you cause your the coolest."
"YES THAT IS TRUE I AM THE COOLEST. BUT YOU CAN ALWAYS E IN SECOND"
"Heh yeah" I couldn't help but notice that papyrus had actually taken off his battle body and put the suit on. I was really expecting him to paint a suit to it. Fell came down the stairs looking hot as per usual.
I kissed him and we sat down to eat.
"WOW IM JUST SO HAPPY! MY BROTHER IS ACTUALLY GETTING MARRIED!" He said with a tear in his eye.
"SOON ME AND MTT SHALL MARY AND HAVE A KID." He said. I had to hold back my blue eye lights from showing. I didn't really like their relationship but as long as pap is happy. We finished breakfast and went over to grilbys. "Wow" I said. "You really fix this place up" I Said to grilby.
"Yeah and it took a long time so you owe me." He said
"Ok ok I'll pay my tab."
"When?"
"Now." I Said.
He handed me a recite "heh this isnt too ba-" suddenly more paper fell to the floor. And kept building up making one big pile of recite on the ground.
"You know what mabey another day." I Said.
I walked out to see Fell standing under the arch.
"Ready?"
"Yeah" I Said. And we practiced our vows. And soon enough came time for our wedding the begin.

                    Wedding start! *insert music*
Fell POV
There were so many people here. Tons of Sanses and papyruses we had made friends with. And even my pap came. And he was actually smiling! Wow last time I saw him smile was when he was just a little kid. After everyone sat down it was time to eat. Then error stood tapping his glass.
"Hello everyone I would like to give a toast to Fell and classic. We have been through a lot together. Even in hardest of times, they have been here for us. And I would like to thank them for that. To class and fell the lovers that won't ever stop loving!" He said. Everyone clapped. A few more people did speeches told stories and we all had a great times after that it was finally time to marry. I went out to the isle first waiting for Fell.
Fell POV
"Shit shit shit shit" I Said pacing back and forth. Blueberry was with me and was trying to calm me down.
"Fell please calm down Classic is waiting for you."
"But what if something happens? What if he doesn't say yes?! Gah! I'm so scared!"
"Fell there's nothing to worry about classic will say yes. And everything will be perfect I promise."
"Ok" I took a deep breath, "ok I think I'm ready"
"That's right now go out there and get married" He said. Blue walked me down the isle. I was a little nervous but tried to hide it. Once I got to classic, suddenly all my fear melted away. I held the hands of my lover and prepared to be the happiest monster alive. Grilby said all the boring questions and then finally got to the end.
"Fell? Do you take classic to be your bride?"
"Yes!" I Said
"And Classic do you take Fell as your bride?"
"Yes!!" He said.
"You May kiss the skeleton" we both kissed for a long time. Once we broke everyone cheered. I picked up classic and we ran down the isle to get ready for the afterparty.
I wore a sparkly red hoodie with sparkly black shorts. But when classic walked out I stood dead in my tracks. He was wearing a sparkly blue dress with leggings that had two white stripes on then just like his shorts.
"Danm" I Said.
"Heh shut up" he said.

Classic POV
I walked out the room to see Fell I'm a shinny our fit that almost looked like his normal one. I swooped him up bridal style. And walked outside. Everyone stopped dancing and looked at us. It was kinda awkward.
"Uhh welcome to the party?" I Said. They cheered and continued dancing. I put Fell down and we danced. It was amazing. I didn't even know I could dance this well. Cause I'm too lazy. Anyway I saw pap Dancing with MTT. He looked happy. Edge (Fell pap) was sitting down all alone. But he was smiling. Weird.
"Hey Fell"
"Yeah babe?"
"You wanna go talk to your brother?"
"Sure I guess" he said. And we walked over to edge. When he noticed me his face lit up. "Hey edge I He-whoah!" He picked me up into a hug. He put me down and I could see the biggest smile on his face.
"OH IM SORRY IM JUST SO HAPPY FOR YOU TWO! I PROMISED FELL THAT I WOULD TRY TO BE A LITTLE NICER."
"Well that great edge I'm happy for ya"
"Yeah paps I'm just happy your happy." Fell Said
"I MEVE THOUGHT MY DIRTBA- I MEAN SANS WOULD EVER FIND LOVE! BUT HE DID!" Edge said.
"Sorry he's still improving" Fell whispered to me.
"Hey edge why are you dancing all alone?" I Said
"WELL THERE IS NO ONE TO DANCE WITH" I looked around when I saw fell MTT sitting alone.
"you can dance with your MTT."
"WHY WOULD O WANT TO DO THAT?" I almost laughed.
"Just go talk to him. Maybe he'll accept" I told him. Edge walked over to his MTT.
"Well my job is done." I Said hugging fell
"You really are the match maker" he said, "even though this is probably the first time marching someone up." We laughed. And continued dancing.
Soon our favorite song came on. I want it that way.
"Holy shot this is our song!" Fell Said. We ran to the middle of the dance floor and sang along like we were in the song. I started.
"You are, my fire"
"The one desire"
"Believe when I say I want it that way" I Said.
(I'm skipping to the best part of the song.)
"TELL ME WHY"
"Ain't nothing but heartache!"
"TELL ME WHY"
"Ain't nothin but mistake!"
"I NEVER WANNA HEAR YOU SAY"
"I want it that way!!" We snag together and even some other sanses joined in. We kept singing. And soon almost everyone has joined in. It was almost like a consort. Me and fell were on top of the snack table singing. I was actually really good at singing. Wow I really am too lazy. I usually only have enough energy for talking but this was different. I was excited today. After this song came on a slow dance. Song. Everyone paired up with a deep d or a Lover and slow danced. Fell leaned his head on my shoulder.
"I love you" He said
"I love you too"