Sick day?

Fell POV
"Outertale huh? It's beautiful thank you classic!" I hugged him but after only a few seconds he pushed away. And just looked to the ground.
"Heh your uhh welcome Fell... I love you"
"I love you too class" I Said. Why was he acting so weird? I'm gonna get to the bottom of this.
I'm gonna keep getting close to see what he'll do.
"Don't you just love space" i Said
"Dunno never seen it except for the fake kind in the waterfall. But it's nice." He said. I went in for a kiss but instead of a long kiss I was hoping for is was a small peck. Then I tried to lead him to having a "good time" with me. I got close to him and attacked his neck with out warning. He let out a moan. I pushed him down. He looked almost scared.
"N-no fell wait!"
"What's wrong sweetheart don't wanna do it?"
"No i-it's not tha- ah AH CHOO!" He sneezes right on my face.
"Your sick?!" I Said wiping my face off.
"Y-yeah and I was trying not to get you sick too"
"Well that explains a lot." I picked him up and teleported to his house. I payed him on the couch and I went to make some soup.
"Fell you don't have to-"
"Yes I do. Sides I'm making my famous soup recipe"
"You mean putting tomato sauce in the microwave."
"Heh how'd you know?" I Said.
"Well I'm you aren't I"
"Heh I guess"
Classic POV
I've been sick for a while and the only way to get rid of it fast is to sleep it off. But lately I've been having trouble sleeping. Shortly after fell left. I guess I was just lonely even with papyrus around. I just felt so alone. And I have had a way to deal with it. One I regret....
Fell came over with the soup. He saw the expression on my face and said "class? What's wrong? I held his hand.
"Fell? Do.. do you ever feel lonely even when other people are around?"

((Can u guess where I got that line from??))

Fell looked at me with longing eyes. He kissed me suddenly. I melted into it. Once we broke the memory of "that night" came into my head. I felt so bad. I couldn't bare the guilt of what I had done while he was gone.

"Fell you know I love you. And I would never do anything to hurt you on purpose."
" yeah. And I love you too and I will never stop loving you no matter what."
"Good because I...um never mind it's not important."
"Umm ok?" We both cuddled on the couch eating the soup and watching MTT on tv for the rest of the night.
I don't know if I could tell him.

To be continued...

....in another chapter....