Burger King Please~

Hey Bros~!!! Writing another America One shot~!!! AHAHAHA~!!! HAMBURGERS~!!!! XD YEP thats what this one is going to be about~!!! Hope you like hamburgers because you do in this one!! <3
*******************

  As I walked to my car I hear someone run up behind me.  The foot steps came closer and closer.

"HEY ____~!!!!"

  Since I knew who it was I started to run myself.  When I reached my car I quickly tried to open the door but was tackled, by a dirty blond, to the ground.

"Dude, why did you try to runaway from me?"

  I look up to see America's baby blue eyes looking directly into yours.  I couldn't help but blush at how close he was to me, I mean his lips.  They were literally two centimeters away from my own.  I squirmed out of his grasp and stood up, straightening my skirt. Sighing I look at the American, still on the ground looking at me.

"Since, you're here, do you want to go to Burger King with me?"

"Dude! I'm totally going to hug you!"

   He jumped up again and hugged me tightly then ran inside of my car in the passenger seat.  I giggle a little then enter in the drivers side and drive off to the nearest Burger King.  I get into the drive-thru then turned to America.

"So what do you want to get?"

"Fifty five hamburgers, thirty large fries, forty ICES, and a large diet Coke!!"

   I sweat drop at his overly large, not to mention expensive, order and turn to the speak to tell the lady on the other end what he wanted.  The lady questioned my order at first but then just went with it and told me the price.  HOLY F**K WAS IT EXPENSIVE!!! I slowly went up to the drive-thru window and stuffed America's order in the car.  Somehow it all fit. As I was about to give the lady my credit card, America reached over me and gave her his instead.  It surprised me at first. One that he was able to reach over me and all the food, and two that he was willing to pay for me.  The lady accepted his card, swiped it, and gave it back.

  We just started to drive away and America already ate forty hamburgers, twenty of the large fries, and twenty two of the ICES! Man did he at fast!  By the time I got to the first red light, the car was free from the fast food.  MY stomach growled.  I just remembered that I forgot to order something for me!  What a failure!  America heard this and looked at me.

"Dude, you didn't get anything for you to eat."

"Yea... I kind of figured it out..."

   It growled again and I felt like I could pass out at how hungry I was.  America saw this and told me to park somewhere.  I parked at a supermarket and he got out the car and walked over to my side.  He opened the door and motioned me to get out.  I did what he said and as my feet touched the ground they were quickly back in the air as America carried me to where he sat last.  He opened the door and put me down, buckling me up and closing the door.  America made his way back to the drivers side and got in, put his belt on, and drove off.

"Why did you switch with me?"

"I don't want you passing out or anything while your at the wheel.  That would probably kill us both!"

"Oh."

"Besides, I need to order your food for you."

   He drove up to the same Burger King and spoke into the speaker.

"I would like four burgers, a large fry, and a medium Coke."

   The lady was the same person, and I could tell that she was surprised to hear the same voice again.  She told him the price and he drove up to the window.  He took the food, that was in a small bag, and gave it to me.  I looked at it and then looked at America.  He was giving his credit card to the lady again and got it back again.  WE drove off and he looked at me with a big smile.

"What are you waiting for ____! Eat up!"

"O-ok."

   I opened the bag and eat three burgers and finished the large fry.  He kept driving, who knows were, and suddenly stopped at a small park with lots of trees and a nice view of the sunset. He looked at me and smiled sweetly at me.  Unbuckling himself, he adjusted himself so that his whole body was facing me.  I was sipping my Coke, but stopped to speak.

"What's up America?"

"I just wanted to ask you something that I've been wanting to ask you for a while now..."

"What is it?  You can ask me anything."

"Well..."

   He rubbed the back of his head and blushed wildly. Then he took my hand and looked into my eyes.

"Will.... will, you be my girlfriend ____?"

   I blushed a dark shade of red.  My mouth couldn't figure out what to say, I was shocked.  I have always liked him, but I never would have though that he would like me back.  He let go of my hand and looked down.

"Hehe, yea.  I knew that you didn't like me like that.  What a dumb question."

   He turned himself back around and looked out the window.  I took off my belt and leaned over towards him and peaked him on the cheek.  This caused him to turn around.  I whispered in his ear.

"I would love to be your girlfriend America.  I love you."

   This made him place his lips on yours and kiss you passionately.  I kissed him back, tasting the hamburgers and Coke that last touched his lips.  He separated his lips from mine.

"I love you so much _____."

"Hehe, I love you too~"

   We then kissed again, the sun setting in the background.

*******************

The HERO got the girl~!! AHAHHAHA~!!! I love Burger King~! It saved me from dying of starvation today~!!! Now go eat some hamburgers~ XD Hope you liked it!! Addios~!!! Vote, comment, fan~!!