Chapter 32

*Above is a picture of Cole *

*Toni's POV*

Where is Cole? I've been wait in the parking lot, he was suppose to be out here by now.

"Hey Toni Woni!! You need a ride home sis?" Zeke yells from across the parking lot.

I give him my middle finger and turn away.

Hands slip there way around me waist and I spin and punched the first thing I saw.

"F***!" Cole yelled.

"I'm so sorry babe!" I give him a suppose to be quick kiss, but he immediately deepens it.

"Hey I have to get ready for Christina's tonight.." I mumble from the kiss.

"No, stay with me." He whispers huskily causing me to shiver.

"I c-can't.. don't you have tryouts tonight anyways?" I gently push him away.

"Oh um yeah I do." He pulls completely away starts to get in the car.

I get in the passenger side and a strong scent of perfume hit me.

"What is that smell?" I complain.

"That? Oh my cousin, Anna, she uh needed a ride yesterday.." He replies nervously scratching the back of his head.

I know he is lying and it hurts, but I'm not suppose to care that much cause you know, I'm the who cares and whatever girl right?

"That makes sense." I force a smile.

*Tris's POV*

"Are you sure they are coming?" Marlene asks for the hundredth time.

"Yess!" I groan. Currently Me, Christina, Marlene, Shauna, Zeke, Uriah, Will and Tobias are eating marshmallows and watching Frozen waiting for Toni and Cole.

"We need more mellows!!!" Uriah whines from the other side of Christina's couch. I sigh and pour another bowl of rainbow marshmallows for him.

"So you are positive they are coming?" Tobias mumbles.
"Yesssssssssssssss!!!!!" I yell.

"It's someone's time of month....." Shauna whispers earning her a glare.

"Nooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!"Christina and Uriah screech at the same time.

"What?!"
"Olaf's been impaled!" Uriah whimpered crying.

Tobias left and came back a few minutes later with juice boxes and passed them out.

"Cheers to being no life's!" Will said before we started slurping

*Toni's POV*

"Honey? Are you going out tonight?" My mom asks poking her head into her room.

"I already said I was! Plus can you not come in or look in with out knocking!" I snap.

"Sorry sorry..... Where's Cole isn't he taking you?"

"Why do you care?" I yell before slamming my door shut.

Where is Cole?

*Cole's POV*

"Shoot...." I mumble as I fumble to my keys.

"Why can't you stay?" Haley purrs in my ear.

"I have things to do." I say as I push my way pass her to my car.

"It's about this Tina girl isn't it?" She asks chasing after me with
her heels clicking.

"Toni. It's Toni!" I snap.

"Well just leave her and come with me!" She whines.

I don't reply instead I get In the car and pole.

I can't believe I am so late to get her. How could I of forgotten? Most importantly why do I care so much?!
----------------------------------------------