Chapter 25

*Tris POV*

The weekend past and I have been locked in my room constantly hearing my parents nag about them being right about Tobias. Soon Monday came around and I have to go to school so I decided to make him regret his choices. I put on a pair of white shorts and a pink crop top that showed of my toned abs then slipped on a pair of pink converses. Lastly I curl my hair and apply a small touch of makeup. I look in the mirror satisfied and hopped down the stairs.

My parents and Caleb looked up surprised to see me up and happy so I waved and smiled at them, grabbed my bag and skipped out the door.

I hop into my car and smirked evilly at my plan.

When I got to school my heart broke.

I saw Tobias with his arm slung round Lynn's shoulder who idly kissed him on the cheek. That should be me. I shake my head and pull my act together. I make my way out of my car and grab my bag.

As I walk up to the school I am tackled with a hug.

"OMG I heard what happened between you and Four! I'm so sorry! That liar! are you okay?!?!" I know that voice to well as Christina's and I yank her off me.

"Yea I'm f-fine. But I have to go!" I reply running off. I have to get started on my plan.

I walk through the halls only to hear Everyone talking about 'The new couple.' Lynn and Four.

I roll my eyes and search for my target. Bingo found him. Eric. I sway my hips and walk up.

"Hey Eric.." I purr his name flirtatiously.

He looks startled and confused then hides it quickly.

"Hey sweet thing." He says smoothly.

"Your so strong." I whisper in his ears sending shivers through him. I feel in grubby arms wrap around my waist and I shiver. Not a good feeling, but in disgust.

"Where's that little leech of yours?" He asks curiously referring to Tobias.

"Oh him? He's long gone." I lean closer to Eric. His eyes darken and he pulls me all the way to him.

"You are mine now." He grabs my hand and we walk to first period.

When we walk into US history people stared at us in shock.

I took a seat next to Eric which happened to be in front of Tobias.

Eric's grip tightened around my waist pulling me closer.

"Are you fricken kidding me?!" Tobias known as Four to me now whispered in my ear. In response I leaned over and kissed Eric full on hiding the disgust. I earn a glare and cough from the teacher, but I ignore it.

"Two can play at this game." I could almost see the smirk as he whispered into my ear again.

Next period was my free hour which had of course me, Four, Eric, and Lynn. I walk in and greet Eric with a kiss and he quickly deepened it. I tried to pull back but his grip wouldn't falter from me so I lean more into it.

*************************************

Sorry there's no FourTris! Should be some in the next chapter though!! Also thank you for the 1000 votes!!! As always comment, vote, and follow!