Chapter 15

Recap:Before I could protest his lips come to mine

I don't kiss back, but I dont pull away and we just sit there with are lips locked then he sits down.

"Aw Tris you made the dare boring!" Whined Zeke.

"My turn," Tobias declared."My victum is.... Shauna, T or D?"

"Dare."

"Ok, go outside naked and-" Before Tobias could finish Shauna Yanked off her shoes.

"Nope, the rule is if you don't do it you take of a article of clothing excludeing shoes or jewlrey."

"That's not fair I'm in a dress." She protests.

"Fine, we will let this slide."

"Tris, Truth or Dare?" Tobias asks me.

"Uh, Truth. And Uriah don't say pansycake." I answer leaving Uriah's mouth open.

"Why did you say no when I asked you out?" I can't believe he asked that.

"Because what if you leave again huh, what then? I can't go through that pain again and worries of losing you." I spill out.

"Tris, you know I will never leave you and I think I might be in love with you." He stares into my eyes.

Forgetting the small audience of people we have I run over and kiss him roughly.

"Yes." I whisper.

"To what?" He says confused.

"I will be your girlfriend." At that his lips smiled into the biggest grin. Everyone that I forgot around us cooed and I blushed.

"Let's call it a night." Marlene suggests. We all nod our heads.

"Shauna and I will take my room, Uriah and Marlene his, Will and Christina the guest room, Lynn can take the couch, and Four can take his room." Zeke says sorting out sleeping arrangement.

"You have your own room here?" I ask Tobias.

"Yea I stay here enough and I am like family to them." With that he picks me up and runs to 'his room'

then gently tosses me on the bed. He takes off his shirt revealing his six pack and lays down wrapping an arm protectivly over my hip.

"I'm not sure yet but I think I love you too." I mummer before the darkness encloses me.