Chapter 45

"Are you sure this is a good idea?" Uriah asks uneasy. I am currently waiting at Christinas house with the gang for Dale to come get me. Everybody is here besides Tobias of course.

"Yeah, I mean you are in highschool still. Isn't this a little dramatic?" Toni adds sitting on Coles lap. I have to say I'm suprised at the change Cole has made to make them work. If only I could fix things like that.

"There is other things happening in my life, not just Four." I point out making reference towards my parents. I decided that since I only have a couple months toward graduation I'm going to drop out and travel with the boys.

"We are just going to miss you a lot." Shauna hugs me. I hug her back and for a moment I regret this idea, but I know its for the best.

"You guys have always been there since I moved. Thank you for that." I start to tear up and we all have a group hug.

"When will you come back?" Christina speaks up with glossy eyes.

"I don't know. Maybe a couple years after things have cooled down?" I tell her unsure biting my lip. Zeke hasn't moved from his spot in a chair from the corner. I walk over to him and he glares at me.

"Zeke don't be mad please." I beg slighyly and he rolls his bruised eyes. Tobias beat him up good. His face is bruised with a busted lip and he has a small limp from a fracture in his leg.

"I'm not mad." He hums and I know he's lying. Zeke is mad that I hurt his bestfriend and I am leaving after it, not to mention the fact I gave him out to Tobias.

"I know your lying. I know you think what I'm doing is wrong, but its not just better for me, its also better for Four."

"Your braver than you think." He smiles then winces. I hug him gently, he is like a big brother to me. I pull away by the sound of the RV honking and I smile sadly.

"Guess that's me.." I grab my bag slowly and look back at them all in Christinas room with gloomy looks.

"Don't forget." Marlene says before I walk out.

"You guys? Never." I promise and she shakes her head.

"Don't forget Four. Don't forget what you are leaving behind." She points out and I frown.

"I won't." I nod and wave one last time before I walk out. Its nearly midnight and I am so lucky they all came to say goodbye. I explained to Caleb everything that has happend and made him promise not to say anything to our parents about me leaving.

"Hey girl." Dale gets out of the car and opens the door for me.

"Hey." I smile weakly still distraught about what I'm leaving behind.

"Really want to do this?" Noah asks excitedly to me.

"Definently. Who wouldn't want to travel the country with you guys?" I grin.

"I know right, we are hotties." Ben pretends to flip his hair as Dale gets in. He puts his hand on my leg and gives it a reassuring squeeze.

"There is some rules though.." Dale warns and I raise my eyebrows.

"Like what?"

"Well, no eating food with my name on it, don't wake up earlier than 9, we switch drivers every few hours, and never follow a map. Did I mention not to eat my food?" He informs me and I laugh.

"He is serious Tris. One time I took his oreo and he 'accidentlly' forgot me at a rest stop for two days!!" Ben complains and everyone starts to laugh. Maybe this will be fun.

"We never traveled with a girl before. So whenever its your, you know, flow of the month make sure you tell us because guys don't have that so we don't have any tampons or pads." Noah tells me and I blush.