Chapter 4

Tobias's lips cover mine and I am shocked for a second, but I unintentionally kiss back. I feel myself getting lost in the kiss until he pulls me closer to him.

"Get some!" Somebody yells and I gasp before pushing away from his grip.

"That didn't change my mind." I scoff before turning around and walking away.

"What was that? The hottest guy in school asked you out and kissed you, yet you rejected him?" Christina exclaims catching up to me.

"He's kind of a jerk." I shrug and she laughs.

"Wow, you sure have made your mark on your first day."

"Yep."

"Tris!" Tobias runs up to my side and I groan.

"Yes?" I ask with raised eyebrows.

"Um, wanna go to the movies tonight?" He offers nervously, I almost feel bad.

"Four, listen. I don't want to be anything more than being friends. Okay?" I snap out of no where. He looks surprised, but nonetheless he nods slowly.

"Oh. Okay then.." He awkwardly scratches his neck then walks away.

Christina pulls me to the bathroom and I cross my arms going in.

"Hey are you alright? Is it your time of month?" She asks quietly.

"No. I'm fine." I sigh and she narrows her eyes.

"Not buying it. But.... your makeup is smeared so let me fix it, okay?" She suggests and takes a large makeup kit out of her bag.

I laugh and nod, when she is finshed she smiled brightly at her job.

"Thank you." I say hugging her.

"That's why you have me, now come on put on your brave face, time for lunch."

I frown I have to see him there again. Ugh.

"We will get through this together." She reassures me reading my thoughts and I smile.

"Thanks your amazing." I grin.