Chapter 16

I wake up and still have an arm around me tightly. I smile and carefully slip out from it. When I look at Tobias he is so peaceful when he sleeps. Each breath softens his face and he looks younger.

I shake out of my daydream and get on with my plan. I am doing a little morning wake up call.

I smirk evily as I grabbed whipcream and an airhorn.

Just as I turn around Uriah was right there.

"URIAH!" I yell while jumping backwards. He starts laughing uncontrolably. His eyes following to my hands and a smiles slyly.

"Whatcha doin with that?"

"What do you think I doing? How else am I gonna get these lazy bums up?" I joke.

He looks hurt then grins, he ran and grabbed all the same supplies.

"I will get Marlene and Zeke, and Lynn, Shauna, you get Christina, Will, and Four." He whispers before going. I decide to have fun with this so I act like a ninja and quietly snuck through the halls, my first mission is Christina and Will.

When I walk in Christina is only in her undergarmets and a shirt and Will is shirtless, I try not to laugh. I carefully spary whipped cream in circles around there whole bed and floor then I sprayed there faces too.

As I walked down the hall to Tobias's room I snuck in. I walked up carefully and saw his young peaceful face. Should I really do this to him? Heck ya! I did the same procedure as I did to Will and Christina, just as I was putting it on his face, his eyes popped open and he threw me onto the whipped cream covered bed, I squealed.

"Hey, that wasn't nice." I sayed pouting.

"Your not nice!" He exclaimed.

"Oh, I am not nice and you arent, that's why you like me!" I yell.

"I would be offended, but I am too distracted by your cuteness." He leans in for a kiss and I jump off the bed laughing. I grab the air horn and run to the living room. Tobias comes jogging after me and before he could reach me I blew it. I toss it to him and he threw it across the room then stalked up to me.

"I think you have something that belongs to me." He says refering to a kiss.

"I think I do." I state. He leans in again and I spray him with whipped cream. He hesitates, but that doesn't stop him, he kiss me full on and I scream.

"EWwwww!" I squeal.

Before he could reply we were interuppted by seven angry teenagers.