Say You Won't Let Go (Adrien X Reader)

Start from the beginning

"Hang on." he chuckled. The excitement in his tone made your heart flutter.

He grabbed your hand again and you both walked around a little bit. You lift a brow when you felt a cool breeze blow against your face.

"Adrien, where are-"

"Aaand we're here!" he said, letting go of your hand. "We're really here this time haha..."

"Can I take this off now?"

"You may." he said. You can practically hear the growing grin on his face. Just when your place your hands on the blindfold to take it off, you froze when he said, "Wait, wait!"

You groan. "Oh come on!"

"Hang on!"

You heard him jog away from you only a few feet. You stood there impatiently with  your arms crossed while you shift your body weight to one of your legs.

"Aaaand...now!" he said.

You quickly rip the cloth off your face before Adrien changed his mind again. You squint your eyes a little as your eyes adjust to the environment around you and once they did, they instantly widened at what lied before you.

You dropped the cloth as you brought your hands up to your mouth with a surprised gasp. Your eyes gazed upon the romantic, candle lit picnic that your beloved boyfriend had neatly set up for you. He sat there, crossed legged in front of a plate of steaming spaghetti smiling widely at your reaction, the warm light from the candle bouncing off his red cheeks.

A gentle breeze blows by your hair as you look around at your surroundings. You seem to be at the top of the mysteriously empty Eiffel Tower.

"How did you manage to clear this place out?" you asked with a little confusion, but mostly amazement in your tone. Never before have you been to the Eiffel Tower without nearly drowning in the sea of tourists.

Adrien leaned on his hand with a smirk creeping up on his lips. "Have you forgotten that I'm rich?"

You chuckle. "Oh yeah, sorry. I totally forgot that you're a world famous, millionaire model." you said sarcastically.

"Obviously." he rolled his eyes. "Now sit. I wanna tell you something."

You gave him a confused smile while slightly lifting a brow. "Okay?"

You approach the beautifully arranged picnic and sat down on the red, flannel picnic sheet. You crossed your legs and leaned towards your lovely boyfriend who was sitting across from you.

"What do you want to tell me, Agreste?" you smiled.

Adrien let out a shaky breath while looking down at his knees. "(Y/N), ever since I met you in high school, my world has never been the same."

You blush and look down at your food, smiling. "Yeah...guess I could say the same."

Your attention was brought back up when you felt his hand take ahold of yours. You look up to see Adrien gripping your hand from across the picnic, his eyes shinning in the candle light.

"You were the first person to find out that I was Chat Noir, but most importantly you were the first person to ever make me feel this way." His eyes switched to your locked hands as his thumb grazed against the top of your hand. "Before you came into my life, I was a numb on the inside. I woke up everyday feeling like there was a missing piece to my life, but I never figured out what that missing piece was until I met you."

You felt his grip tighten on your hand.

"You were there for me even the the darkest times." He looks towards the ground as he thought back to all his precious memories of you. "Heck, you tackled a fan when they tried to rip the clothes off me!"

"Oh yeah! I remember that." you chuckled. "Man, what a maniac."

"You could say that again." he said with a roll of his eyes. "Anyways...my main point is that you've always been there for me. You're not only my best friend, but also my soulmate."

Your eyes switched down to his hand when he began to nervously reach into his pocket for something. Could he be doing what you think he's doing?

"I don't wanna let go of this, (Y/N)." he said, seeming like he was about to cry. "I don't ever want this to end."

"A-adrien, what are you say-"

You pause in shock when a big, shiny ring was suddenly being presented out to you. The red in your cheeks deepened and your eyes sparkled with the shiny diamond ring that is standing straight up perfectly between Adrien's thumb and index finger.

He uses his other hand and grabs yours, looking deeply into your shimmering eyes. "I wanna grow old with you, (Y/N)." his voice cracked. "I don't wanna continue this life without you by my side." He looked away for a second to clear his throat before returning his gaze towards you. "(Y/N) (L/N), will you marry me?"

As those words left Adrien's lips you were sure that you'd die of a heart attack right then and there. Instead of dying of a heart attack, though, you leaned over the picnic and pulled Adrien into a tight embrace, nearly knocking over the candle as you do so.

"Yesyesyesyesyesyesyes!!!" you squealed into his neck.

"R-really?!"

You pulled back from the hug to look your man in the eyes. "Of course I'll marry you!" you laughed while wiping a tear out of your eyes.

Adrien pulled you back into his arms, laughing while also crying tears of joy. He plants tiny little kisses on your neck and you giggle.

"Oh (Y/N), I promise I'll be the best husband in the world!" he chuckled while squeezing you tighter.

You pull away. "Pinky promise?" you smirked, holding your pinky finger up.

He locks his pinky finger around yours. "Pinky promise." he assures.

"Umm I don't mean to butt in here, but will there be cheese at the wedding?" Plagg asked while floating out of Adrien's pocket.

Adrien grinned with a roll of his eyes at his cheese loving friend. "For you Plagg, there will be cheese."

"SMELLY CHEESE?!"

Your new fiancée sighs. "Yes."

"YIPPIEEE I LOVE WEDDINGS!"

Sorry for the late update. Wattpad hasn't been very kind to me lately also school's been taking up the majority of my time.