Chapter 24

Chapter 24

Taylor's POV:

We all jusy got back from the club and some people are more smashed then others. Meaning Hayley and Grace. They went a little overboard but who cares Grace needs it. But Grace defiantly didn't seem as drunk as she was. Although she was giggling a lot. But I walked to my room and changed and took off my makeup and all that stuff. Harry being the idiot he was accidentally texted me they were all coming down here to surprise us and would be here at 11am tomorrow. But I didn't mention anything about us having the ball thing tomorrow. That's okay though cause I texted Louis to get their tuxes and put them on tehe plane and he said he would do it for me. And if we need to get clothes for the kids we can just go out to the store and het whatever we need. Tomorrow should be fun though to get the ball gowns I really wanna try on a white one just so I can see what a wedding dress would be like. I just don't really like knowing I'm the only that isn't engaged in the group and we are one of the couples with kids.

----------------------------Tomorrow Morning---------------------------------------------------

Sami's POV:

I woke up and looked at the clock it was only 8:30, Grace and Hayley defiantly won't be up yet. They were defiantly past tipsy last night. Although I'll get them up at 10 though cause we have to get to the mall or wherever to go shopping. I still don't really don't know what the party is exactly for. Grace said an engagement party but I don't think so. I got up and pulled my hair into a pony tail before going downstairs to find Perrie, Mikhee, Sydney, and Rachel. She keeps getting stuck with them.

"Sami" Perrie said as I sat down next to her with a plate full of food and a cup of coffe.

"Hi" I said

"So do you know what time we are leaving" she asked as Taylor walked in.

"No I don't I mean Grace, Hayley, and Hannah aren't even up yet" I said

"Yeah they are" Mikhee said

"What" Me and Perrie both said

"Yeah they've been up for hours in the basement recording and then in the dance studio making up dances" Mikhee said

"Wow but Grace and Hayley were smashed last night" Taylor said

"Yeah they took some advil and then off they went" Rachel said

"Oh then I will ask about that later then" Perrie said and then Grace walked in the room with Hayley and Hannah.

"Hey do you guys want to leave at like 10" She said

"Its 8:30 don't you want to leave earlier" Sydney said

"Sure then 9:30 I still need to get ready" Grace said

"Alright" We all agreed.

Hayley's POV:

After we ate I walked upstairs and decided to start getting ready. We all did the same thing to get ready shower, dry your hair, get dressed, do your hair, and do your makeup. And we all just basically decided to wear shorts and t-shirts since we were going shopping. I walked over and checked my phone to see I had a text from Corey.

From: Corey

Heyy Babe how's the trip going?

God I love Corey like honestly I kinda expected him to be kinda like a dick. Just because of the way Grace will talk about her family but he's so sweet. Like we've only been gone like what