Chapter 17

Chapter 17

Sami's POV :

Recap

"Hello" I said

"Hello is this Grace Starlight" The person asked

"No this is her friend Sami" I said

"The Sami Brown" They asked

"The one and only" I joked walking to the kitchen

Recap over

" Can you tell her she needs to be at her dads house in London in an hour we leave in a few hours for her Taylor Swift Red Tour" Her manager said that's right Grace is the Taylor Swift she is doing that Hannah Montana thing

"Okay I will tell her it's a code red at her dads house good bye" I said then hung up and ran back up stairs while yelling Grace Finally she showed up in the hallway

"What" She said

"Code RED at your dads house" I said emphasizing Red

"Oh ok" She said running to get Lizzie and herself ready good thing she kept her Taylor stuff at her dads places. I ran back downstairs.

"Taylor, Hannah, Hayley Code RED" I said they all looked like their eyes were going to pop out of their sockets then they made a dash for their rooms to pack.

"What's a code RED" Zayn and Liam asked

"Uh nothing you need to know about except we will probs not see you for 2 months tops love you see ya" I said running to pack we all got everything ready and were putting the suitcases in the trunk. Said Bye to the boys then left. We got to Simon's house and parked the car in the garage and went into the house with all of our luggage.

"Hello" Grace called out

"In the kitchen" Her dad Called back and we walked to the kitchen

"Hello girls Sasha is upstairs and now that you have been spotted with One Direction you all have to wear disguises" Simon said Sasha is Grace's or well Taylor Swift's makeup artist we all took off for upstairs Grace put Lizzie in the nursery then we all went to Grace's room to get ready.

Hannah's POV:

I can't believe we all have to wear disguises this should be interesting. I can't wait to see who the opening act is and go partying. This is going to be a good tour.

Hayley's POV:

YAY. I can't wait this is going to be like undercover spies. I can't wait for the tour we are going to party like there is no tomorrow. But we can't let Grace get to drunk we don't need a hungover Taylor Swift. Trust me not a pretty sight.

Taylor's POV:

OMG. I hope the disguises aren't itchy or ugly. I really don't want to look like an ugly pregnant lady. The worst part is I can't go partying all tour long well neither can Sami. By the end of the tour I will be 5 months pregnant and Sami apparently will be 4 months.

Grace's POV:

I am flipping out right now because I have no idea who my opening act is. Who knows is Ed is going to show up. I haven't had a rehearsal for my dance routines in a long time so I only remember like half of them. I am also like super depressed right now because I left Niall after we got into a fight and I miss Jamie like crazy. Maybe we can look for him while we are back in America. I don't care if he has been gone for 2 years he's almost three I want my little boy back.

Niall's POV:

We are all sitting in the living room watching a movie since the girls left. I am not paying the littlest bit attention to anything around me at all. I can't stop thinking about how Grace got so mad at me. I don't know what I did but I am so curious it is going to be so hard to concentrate considering Grace is gone for 2 months. What was she going to tell me? Who was Hayley talking about? God why is this so complicated. Why can't Grace just go back to the fun loving Emers I used to know? I guess that's never going to happen.