Chapter 33

Chapter 33

June 30th, 2014

Taylor's POV:

I walked around the furniture looking at living room furniture with Harry. Although we should probably get furniture for the bedrooms first we decided to get the first floor done first. We were painting the upstairs so if we bought furniture we wouldn't be able to put it in the rooms until the paint was completely dry. I looked at a couple couches. Our problem was that we would have to get it customized because of how our living room is.

"Harry how about this one" I said pointing to a tan almost brown couch.

"It's not bad" He said walking over and sitting down on it. Then he grabbed me and pulled me down onto the couch.

"Comfortable" I said

"I think we should get this one" He said

"Alright well you can go ask about getting it customized while I go look at a dining room table and chairs" I said

"Okay I'll meet you over there" He said I walked over to the other section of the store looking at the different sets of tables and chairs. Furniture shopping has not been my favorite thing especially when you have to agree on it with someone else.

Sami's POV:

I finally put Ari down as she fell asleep. It's taken almost an hour to get her down for a nap. She usually goes down right away, I don't know what happened today. I set her down in the crib careful not to wake her up and then walked back downstairs. I sat down on the couch next to Liam and he put his arm over my shoulder pulling me into his chest.

"So you're going to take the kids with you?" He asked

"What do you mean?" I asked sitting up and looking at him.

"Well you are going on tour with Grace so are you taking Mason and Ariana with you?" He asked again.

"Well yeah where else would they go?" I asked

"Well they could stay with my parents" He said

"Do you not want them to go with me?" I asked

"No it's not that, well it kind of is" He said

"How come?" I asked

"Well it's a lot of traveling for babies and they could get sick and they don't have any vacanations" He said

"Liam nothing is going to happen to them it will be just fine" I said

"Yeah I guess I'm just being a paranoid parent" He said

"I understand it's just I don't want to leave, but at the same time it might be a better option with your parents" I said

"I'll leave it up to you, either way you're going to be the one handling everything" He said

"I'm going to text Grace and see what her plans were" She said

"And I can ask my parents if they can stay here so you don't have to pack, if that's what you decide to do" He said

"Liam I'm not going to make them just drop their lives and live here for several months" I said

"Oh yeah I guess you have a point" He said, then one of the baby monitors went off. I looked at Liam and he sighed before getting up and going upstairs. I was excited to be going on tour with Grace and the rest of the girls, except Taylor, but the kids could be difficult on the road.

Bobby's POV:

I held Lizzie as Jamie ran around the backyard with a football (soccer ball). These kids were harder to keep track of then I thought they would be. I jumped a little as Jamie tripped and fell but he just jumped straight back up. Lizzie was asleep so I walked in and set her in the bassinet before walking back outside. I left the door open so I could here if she started crying again. Jamie was a lot more like Niall then I thought he'd be. It wasn't a bad thing it just wasn't what I was expecting. The phone started ringing inside.