Chapter 31: Part 2

Chapter 31: Part 2

———————recap————————-

Niall's POV:

I know the wedding party was supposed to be bigger but the other girls decided that they didn't want to be in the wedding when me and Grace were asked if BRAVO could tape the wedding for an exclusive special. So that should be on TV at some point. At first we weren't sure about doing it but then we just decided why the hell not. My mom and Dad came up beside me and then the doors opened. I walked down my mom and dad with me. Once we got to the front they both sat down on the grooms side and then I walked up to the front and stood next to the pastor. Then the music started everyone else walked down and then the doors were closed. This was it. My princess was about to walk down the aisle to marry me. The doors opened.....

——————-recap over———————-

Niall's POV:

The doors opened and there stood Grace and Simon. Everyone stood and looked at Grace and Simon as they walked down the aisle. My jaw dropped and I brought my hands up to my mouth as tears came to my eyes. Gregs hand rested on my shoulder but dropped when they got closer and I had to walk down and take Grace's hand.

"Who gives this women away" The priest asked

"Her mother and I" Simon said and Grace smiled I knew how badley she wished her mother could be here today. Simon kissed her forehead and then it was time to finally get married. I grabbed Graces arm and we walked up the few steps and turned to face eachother hands joined together. Jamie standing next to Greg holding the pillow with rings on it and I could tell he was slowly moving closer to me. Nervous to be standing in front of so many people. He had no idea. I was trying not to flip out. So basically not to start sweating or shaking knowing Grace and other people would notice and I didn't want Grace to think I was still freaking out about this.

"Dearly beloved: We have come together in the presence of God to witness and bless the joining together of this man and this woman in Holy Matrimony. The bond and covenant of marriage was established by God in creation, and our Lord Jesus Christ adorned this manner of life by his presence and first miracle at a wedding in Cana of Galilee. It signifies to us the mystery of the union between Christ and his Church, and Holy Scripture commends it to be honored among all people." The priest so who did I meantion is Grace's Uncle Mark. He's a pastor back in Ireland.

"The union of husband and wife in heart, body, and mind is intended by God for their mutual joy; for the help and comfort given one another in prosperity and adversity; and, when it is God's will, for the procreation of children and their nurture in the knowledge and love of the Lord. Therefore marriage is not to be entered into unadvisedly or lightly, but reverently, deliberately, and in accordance with the purposes for which it was instituted by God.

Into this holy union Emerald Grace Cowell and Niall James Horan now come to be joined. If any of you can show just cause why they may not lawfully be married, speak now; or else for ever hold your peace." Mark said

Grace's POV:

That's correct he did just say Emerald Grace Cowell. I took Simon's last name back because even though im 21 and am about to get married he went through with the adoption anyway. That's what was in the envelope he gave to me that day. I turned to look at Simon and he smiled. Even though every one makes him out to be this super tough, angry, and rude guy he's really not. He's sitting at my wedding already crying a little and it's barely started.