Chapter 30

Chapter 30

Grace's POV:

So we just landed and are getting off the plane and the boys are once again trying to helo people get our luggage faster. I was currently trying to get Lizzie into the car and Jami. Then we had to get to the hotel me and Niall had to figure out the whole reservation situation. Then we will probably go to the pool or just hang out around the hotel. I was excited because Corey and Hayley were in Ireland so they were going to fly in with Ben and all of them. Which I don't know if they were getting here tonight or tomorrow. Who knows I mean there are time differences and long flights. When we all finally got in the cars with carseats, children, and luggage we were off to the hotel. Once we got there I got out and then Niall got out taking Jamie to see what he coukd find out about the rooms. I grabbed Lizzie the diaper bag and my bag before walking into the lobby with El and Perrie. Then Perrie disappeared to help Sami or Taylor. Then Lou and Lux walked in and Lux walked over to me. You could see she was staring up at Lizzie.

"Here do you mind" Lou asked motioning to take Lizzie.

"No not at all" I said as she took Lizzie and bent down to Lux's height. I smiled at them and then Niall walked over holding a whole bunch of room keys. We gathered everyone up in the lobby.

"So there is a large number of rooms for the wedding part and close family. So we pretty much have a couple to each room and there are crins in some of the rooms that will need them." Niall said and then started handing out room keys. Then we slowly all started to move towards the elevators knowing that this was going to take several trips. The hotel people were nice enough to get our luggage on carts and label them so the boys could come back down and get them after they helped us get the kids upstairs. Zayn, Perrie, Louis, Adam, and Hannah decided to just stay there and wait there for all of us to get upstairs before they would start grabbing luggage as the rest of the boys came back downstairs. I got of the elevator walkin down the hallway infront of Niall to our room.I was still holding the two bags and took Lizzie back from Lou. Nial picked up Jamie and walked in front of me as he had the key. He opened the door and smiled at me. I walked in and set Lizzie down on the bed sitting next to her. Jamie walked over and got on the bed sitting next to Lizzie.

"I'm going to go get the luggage" Niall said

"Okay" I said and then he disappeared. Jamie looked at me weird.

"What's wrong" I asked

"My tummy" He said starting to look like he might get sick again I picked him up and ran over to the bathroom and sat him down infront of the toilet.

"I'll be right back" I said and he nodded. I walked out and put Lizzie in the crib and digging through the diaper bag for the pepto and water I had packed for this occasion. I walked back over to the bathroom and sat down next to him handing him the water and pepto.

"C'mon" I said and picked him up carrying him over to the bed and letting him lay there till he fell asleep. Niall walked back in with the luggage cart and he looked from me to Lizzie to Jamie and raised an eyebrow.

"He got sick again" I said

"Well everyone was going to go down the pool did you want to go down with Lizzie" He asked

"I am not taking Lizzie to the pool for the first while you stay in the room" I said

"I know but Jamie's sick some one has to stay here with him" Niall said

"I'll do it" Simon said walking in.

"You don't have to" I said

"No you two take Lizzie to the pool me and Lauren weren't going to go anyway" He said