Chapter 22

Chapter 22

MAY 17, 2014

Grace's POV:

I woke up to the sound of an alarm going off. I groaned as I got up and walked over to my phone and turning off the alarm. I walked back over to the bed and to Niall's side. He was laying there cuddling a pillow since I got up.

"Niall" I said in a sing-song voice he turned and brought his hand up to my face putting his finger over my mouth

"Shhhhhh" He said and then dropped his finger and went back to cuddling the pillow

"C'mon Niall we have to get up" I said

"But I don't wanna" He said

"Do you wanna go back to London or not" I said and he shot up

"C'mon what are you waiting for let's get ready" He said and walked into the closet. I walked in after him and went to my side and grabbed my clothes. Niall changed then walked out. I changed my undergarments then put on a white tank top, red oversized sweater that's a little longer in the back, black leggings, brown boots, and a tan scarf. I walked into the bathroom and put my hair up into a messy bun and put on some neutral makeup. I put my rings and other jewelry on, and put on deodorant and perfume before walking over to Jamie's room. I walked over to his bed.

"Jamie, buba, it's time to get up" I said and he stretched his arms out so I picked him up and walked downstairs. I walked down stairs to see everyone up and eating. Niall had gotten Lizzie and no one besides me and Niall were actually ready. We ate in silence since it was so early and then I got Lizzie ready while Niall got J ready.

Once every one was ready we put everything in the car. We are taking the Mercedes with us well it's going on a boat and we are going on a plane but yeah. Niall already has a range rover in London so we are leaving that one here. Then we will have 4 cars in London. I don't think it's necessary but my dad does. We drove to the airport and saw my dad, John and his family, and Adam.

We unloaded the luggage and got onto the plane. Once the plane took off I grabbed my computer out of my bag and went onto google earth.

"What are you doing" Niall asked

"Looking up the new house" I said and luckily it came up with a picture of the house

"Are we going there tonight" Niall asked

"Yeah cause there isn't enough room for all 4 kids in the 1D mansion" I said

"Oh okay then we can go and get our stuff later" Niall said

"Yeah" I said

"Is everything set for the wedding" Niall asked

"Almost just a few more things are left" I said

"Good I can't wait to see it all put together" Niall said

"Me to" I said and then put my computer away and rested my head on Niall's shoulder falling asleep.

Niall's POV:

I looked down at Grace. She looked so peaceful sleeping yet she's actually very stressed out. All the sudden Jamie was in front of me holding a blanket. That was too big for him so it was dragging across the floor. I picked him up letting him curl up and fall asleep on my lap. I then fell asleep myself as it was still very early in the morning.

Dream

JUNE 27, 2014

Today is the day me and Grace are getting married. Here I am standing at the alter in a church in Ireland. I watch as the boys and girls walk down the aisle. Then I saw Grace in her white dress. I think the girls called it a sweetheart strapless mermaid style dress or something. I zoned out till it was time to say the I Do's.