Chapter 18

Chapter 18:

Grace's POV: a.k.a Taylor Swift

We just landed and I am freaking out about the whole Jennifer thing. I rushed off the plane before anyone else could even get up. A bodyguard followed me to luggage claim, I got my luggage which is like 2 large and 1 small suit cases but they are really pretty. They are hard cover and a rainbow zebra print on them. Then me and the body guard started grabbing everyone else's suitcases and putting them on carts the rest of the body guards and everyone else came up and the body guards started taking the carts to the cars. We were walking when I noticed some familiar people looking at me they waved and I took off running. My brother pulled me into a hug and spun me around when he put me down I hugged my other brother then Dani.

"What are you guys doing here" I asked them

"Well Adam lives here now and me and Dani are just visiting we just landed when we saw you and stopped" My older brother John said he is 24 and then Adam is my twin brother so we are both 20 now.

"Cool text me later I have go" I said

"KK" Dani replied as I walked back to my group of people singing Miley Cyrus's Party in the U.S.A.

" Are you singing Party in the U.S.A" Harry asked

"Yep" I replied popping the p the girls started to sing along with me as we walked towards the car, me and the girls got in one car then the boys and Ed got in the other. We were going to mine and Taylor's old house to stay at. We sat in the car talking listening to the radio when we heard.

"Is Niall Horan cheating on Grace Cowell with Ellie Golding or did Niall and Grace break up and Ellie is just a fall back go on our website and comment what you think"

Sami's POV:

As soon as we heard the radio Grace burst into tears ruining her makeup may I add. Hayley who was next to her pulled her into a hug and started rubbing her back. Are car pulled up to the house first the boys right behind us Grace shot up out of the car and we knew she ran straight to her old room probably crying her eyes out the poor thing. Put because of pregnancy hormones I just wanted to run up to Niall and knee him in the balls. I should really try to control theses damn hormones. I got out of the car last and people were getting our luggage out when I saw another car pull up with tons of groceries man do I want to eat anything I can get my hands on, what feeding for three is hard yep I am having twins which makes everything worse. I really just wanna kill Liam sometimes for making me pregnant. I didn't even realize I had walked inside and sat down on the couch. Oh well.

"Where'd Taylor go" Ed asked as soon as he came in

"Upstairs first door on the right" I said and he ran off upstairs.

Taylor's POV:

I cannot believe Niall would do such a freakin thing to poor Grace. Man do I really want some food right now. Oh well I don't feel like getting up. But seriously I just want to yell and slap Niall in the face which he deserves if he thought to cheat on Grace. You know especially if they have a child together. And I know your thinking isn't Lizzie Harry's child but Lizzie is all Niall and Grace not Harry and Grace so you know. But I really hope my little Darcy looks like Harry beautiful emerald eyes and chocolate brown curly hair. I want chocolate now.