Chapter 12

Chapter 12

Grace's POV:

We have been home from the hospital for 2 weeks now. So far Lizzie is letting us sleep for about 5 hours a night. When she does wake up Niall usually goes and sings her to sleep its really cute. She doesn't cry a lot at all. Right now we are on an afternoon walk all of us me, Niall, and Lizzie but she's in a stroller. The boy's tour is over and they have an interview tonight then we have 2 days before we leave for London. Niall has started talking about buying a full house just for us and Lizzie. He said it's so we don't have to worry about anyone waking up the baby or vice verss. Which Louis has already done that a couple times. I am really excited because Niall told me that the Eleanor and Perrie are coming back today. I decided that I would invite Hannah and Hayley to come see the baby before we left for London so they wouldn't just have to see the tweets the boys post. I still don't know about this I am kind of worried about putting a 2 week old on a plane with tones of germs. I guess I will just have to get over that and get on the plane and make sure to have a lot of disinfectants which the boys are going to make fun of me for but I don't care if Lizzie gets sick she will have to go to the hospital. Which I don't want to take her there either because then there is more germs. God all this thinking is going to me get all stressed out then I will be sick and then I will have to make Sami or Taylor take Lizzie. I need to make a twitter so my family can get baby pictures and they can know how I am doing in London. Oh shit I forgot to tell my Aunt I am moving to London that's going to be interesting.

"Grace hun are you ok" Niall asked

"Oh yea sorry I was just thinking about things" I said

"Ok well come on we have to go up to our room now" He said

"Ok awww look Lizzie fell asleep" I said

"She fell asleep like 20 minutes ago" He said

"Oh" I said

When we got up to our room Niall went to open the door then I could hear someone puking. This means Zayn has the stomach bug again.

"Niall go in there and see what is going on if Zayn is sick I am not brining Lizzie in there" I said

"Ok I will be right back" He said

As Niall walked into the room, about a minute or so later Perrie came walking out of the room.

"Grace you should bring Elizabeth in it is getting a little chilly out" She said

"Actually I think I am going to take her next door for a little bit" I said

"Ok well be careful in there it is a mess" She said

"Thanks for the warning" I said

Perrie went back into the room and had to think about before I actually took Lizzie next door. I walked like 2 steps and knocked on the door and Louis answered.

"Hey Grace are you ok" Louis said

"Ummm yea is Harry here or Taylor even Sami" I said

"Uh let's see Liam and Sami left didn't say where they were going, Taylor went home to pack since she is coming with us, Oh and Harry is in the kitchen and you don't sound ok" He said

"I know I don't sound ok and can I talk to Harry and did Eleanor come in today" I said

"Yea and she is in the kitchen with Harry"he said

"Ok thanks" I said as I walked over to the kitchen Eleanor came rushing over taking the baby bag from me

"Grace you shouldn't be caring heavy stuff like this yet" She said