Chapter 41

Chapter 41:

Niall's POV:

I was sitting in the dressing room getting ready for when we had to go on stage soon. I turned when there was a knock on the door.

"Come in" I said, no one normally knocks, especially not the boys. In ran Jamie. I bent down and picked him up hugging him. It felt so good to hold him again even though it had really on been three weeks.

"Did you come here all by yourself" I said and then I saw my mom walk around the corner and walk into the room.

"He's a runner" She said shaking her head and I laughed.

"What are you doing here" I said

"Chris and I wanted to come see you and Grace said you wanted Jamie so I brought him with us" She said as she walked over and hugged me.

"Where's Chris?" I asked

"Oh he's in the stadium we got seats" She said

"Okay well you guys should get out there" I said setting Jamie down

"Lou offered to watch Jamie and put him to bed with Lux" She said and I smiled and nodded.

"Okay well I'll go pass him off and you go out there and I'll see you after?" I asked and she nodded walking out to go and find Chris. I was surprised that he went into the stadium alone normally he wouldn't do that. Lou walked in with Lux on her hip.

"Jamie why don't you come with me so that daddy can go on stage" She said and he looked at me with puppy dog eyes.

"I'm sorry bud but you have to go with Lou" I said and he pouted but listend to me. I walked out of the room to get my ear pieces and mic set up.

"Was that your mom?" Liam asked

"Yeah she brought Jamie" I said with a big smile on my face because I was so excited to see him.

"You going to stop complaining about getting him now?" Harry asked and I nodded.

"I didn't even know he was coming, I'll have to call Grace when we get off stage" I said and the boys nodded as we all got ready to go on. At the first break we had I texted Grace "I love you" in all caps with a lot of exclamation points. Jamie ran up to me and I picked him up and spun him around.

"Daddy it's loud" He said covering his ears and I realized I forgot about his headphones. Luke walked over since they were done on stage and he saw me holding Jamie.

"Can you take him out to the bus it's to loud for him in here" I said since Jamie was still holding his ears and buring his head into my shoulder.

"Yea I got him" Luke said and I placed Jamie with Luke. Kissing Jamie's head before running back on stage. When I got back on stage I realized the boys were already on the stage.

"Niall was too busy being a dad to come back to stage" Harry said and it was like the whole stadium all went "awe" at the same time. I got red in the face because I still don't like it when the attention is all on me. After the concert was over we went back out to the bus we were going to have start driving soon. Luke was sitting on the couch with Jamie asleep next to him. I picked up Jamie and sat back down with him laying over my chest.

"Thank you" I said quietly to Luke

"No problem" he said getting off the bus. I looked up and saw Liam staring at me holding Jamie. Liam noticed me looking at him and gave me a half smile. I didn't realize that having Jamie would upset them since they miss the kids too. I decided to get up and set Jamie down in the extra bed before changing and laying down myself. I am most likely going to have to get up early whenever Jamie gets up.