Gray: "Huh? That's stupid! Who'd say something like that?!"

As he turned around, he found Mira crying and soon figured it out. 

Gray: "Oops! Mirajane, you said it…!"

Lucy: "Now you made her cry!"

Y/N: "I'll take care of her. Don't worry. Hey, Mira! Come with me inside for a second!"

Elfman: "I'd go along with you if you said that Natsu and Gray were pretty manly, but I can't listen to you say 'most powerful' and stay silent! There are a lot of incredibly strong fighters in Fairy Tail! And I'm one of them!"

Levy: "But there's no real doubt that Erza is the strongest woman"

Jet: "And for the strongest man, there's Mystogan, Y/N or Laxus. And we can't discount the old man, either"

Mira: "All I was trying to say was that I thought Natsu, Erza, Y/N and Gray were the most compatible!"

Lucy: "Huh?! Wasn't it you who said they didn't get along?"

Elfman: "Whatever happens, this fight should be pretty interesting"

Gray: "You think so? I predict a quick and violent win by Erza. I'm looking forward to the one between Y/N and her. It's been a while since they've fought against the other"

Erza: "How many years has it been since your magic clashed against mine?" 

Natsu: "Back then, I was just a kid! Now it's different! This time I'm going to win!"

Erza: "This will not be play-acting for me, either! After a long time, I get to test my strength! Hit me with everything you've got!"

Guild member 1: "It's the flame empress armour! An armour that protects against fire magic!"

Guild member 2: "That would cut Natsu's powers by at least half!"

Guild member 3: "Erza is making this fight serious!"

Guild member 4: "I wonder what will happen when she goes against Y/N!"

Happy: "Do you mind if I bet on Erza instead?"

Lucy: "I've never seen such a faithless cat!"

Y/N: "Come on, Happy. You should stay by your friend's side up to the end"

Lucy: "So you're going to bet for Natsu?"

Y/N: "Me? No way in hell! I'm betting on Erza!"

Lucy: "What?! Oh man. I'm no good at this! I don't want either of them to lose!"

Gray: "You're more pure-hearted than I expected"

Natsu: "The flame empress armour… I was hoping you'd wear that! Now I can fight you with everything I've got and have no regrets!"

Makarov: "Begin!"

Lucy: "Master?!"

Being the hot head he was, Natsu made the first move. At the beginning Erza studied his opponent and came up with a strategy to counter each and every attack. Even though she had the flame empress armour, she didn't want to take any risk. As the fight went on, Erza was able to counter almost all of Natsu's attacks. However, when she was about to attack him, someone clapped twice and they both stopped in the middle of their fight.

???: "That is far enough! To all, do not move from this spot! I am an envoy from the Council!"

Levy: "The Council?!"

Max: "A messenger?!"

Jet: "Why would he be here?!"

Lucy: "Don't his looks even register on you guys at all?!"