"Daniel, where is he?", Sanya searches while Sarah points out at Rehan claiming that they think Rehan is Daniel.

"Heya babe.", the actual Daniel shouts from behind. Luckily no one heard him except me. I drag him to a corner and explain him not to be too loud or funny. Sanya's dad doesn't like such guys. This guy doesn't seem nervous.

He heads towards where all of them are seated. I follow him.

"Mom.", she says.

"Oh we are too tired. Let's just rest a bit and then meet up for lunch.OK?", Sanya's mom says looking at her father and Sanya both.

Both of them leave and Sanya gives a killer looks to Rehan.

"You think you are too funny to make my dad laugh and impress him.", she says.

"It's not my fault, your parents don't watch movies and don't know who I'm."

"How obnoxious!", Sanya said.

"I mean its not my fault that your parents don't know your boyfriend and they like me. It's not my fault.", He tried to cover up looking at me.

"But they are supposed to like Daniel not you. You go impress Kathe..", I stop. Not letting Katherine's name out.

"Go impress whom?", he questions.

"Whomsoever, Daniel why are you late. Don't you understand you have to be perfect. Please understand.", Sanya said saving me from answering Rehan's question and warning rather threatening Daniel.

"Everything will be OK dear, don't worry.", he tells her.

I'm still struggling with my cold. "aaachoo"

I get a phone call. I go attend it and return for the lunch in the afternoon. Meanwhile the kids have gone out with Andrew, Rehan and Rosy.

"Where are your other friends? ", Sanya's dad asks.

"They'll just be back. Just gone out with the kids.", by this time they know that I have got my brother's kids along.

"Oh great. You were supposed to tell me something while we were in the living room, but stopped?", Sanya's mom asked.

Me and Sarah notice that fear on Sanya's face and encouraged her to speak. Daniel is seated next to her.

"Dad, he is the guy I love and want to get married to.", she says in a lightning fast speed pointing at Daniel. Daniel's noodles slip of his mouth.

That silence was awkward. Sanya's dad was staring at her and Daniel alternatively. After about a minute he laughed.

"Dad?", her voice is shocked.

"So what? Go ahead. We don't mind.", he said with a big smile.

"Don't you want to know anything about him.", she is still shocked and Daniel a statue.

"No, we have already had a talk with Rehan and he has told us about Daniel and your relationship.", her mom says. Rehan! Well I don't think he knows enough about relationship. Certainly not his.

"Awee. Thank you so much. I'm so happy.", she hugs her parents. They in return show their love even to Daniel.

"I didn't know movie stars join Ananya for road trips. By the way I must say that Rehan too is a good guy.", her mom said as we sat across the table for lunch.

I smiled. Just because I didn't know what else to do. That moment the kids and others arrive and joined us for lunch.

I immediately went back to.my room after the lunch because my head started aching because of the cold that I had. Also there were no plans today as Sanya's parents are here. Rehan entered with a couple of cold water bottles and goes to switch on the AC that I have switched off because this polar bear has kept them high all night causing me bad cold.

Polar bear.

"Please don't on it.", I sneeze.

"Why are you sneezing from morning?"

What a stupid question.

"Because it was too hot for the polar bear last night."

"But why didn't this happen the night earlier. Even then the AC was on."

"Because Polar Bear that night I was on the couch and there, there is no direct flow. Here it is, on the bed.", I say "Anyways no point discussing, my head is aching way too much."

"Wait I'll call the doctor?", he says picking his phone up.

"It's just a headache. I don't need a doctor.", I said.

"OK wait. I'll just get a pain killer. You can't deny that."

"Also please pass my laptop. I need to check some mails."

"No. No work now. Here take your tablet and off to sleep. Good night in the afternoon."

"Rehan."

"Ananya."

"Goodnight. Don't wake up before dinner.", he said.

(This movie star is really caring. Although he is a Polar Bear.

Share your views on this one.

Share, Comment and Vote.

Hit that star down.)