Chapter 36.

Ananya's POV.

The Kabir episode went on for a long time. Almost for about a month and a half. And I finally decided to give in. Not completely but yes he wanted me to come back to India and meet his family and here I am at the arrival desk of Mumbai airport.

As soon as I came out I called him to tell me where to meet. I didn't want to waste any time in resting and doing all sorts of other things. He told me he has already sent the car and the driver and he would get me to where we were supposed to meet. The hospital of course. I told him to give me the address so I would reach on my own but he denied. I could sense a sort of "I won over you" attitude in his voice. But it didn't matter for more than a minute because he was and will always be like that. The time I was waiting for the car to arrive I thought to myself, why was I doing this when it was completely against my will and understanding? May be it has got to do with the relation I once had with him and her.

The car arrived. I was in a big shock when we stopped in front of 5 star hotel and not in front of a hospital. I knew I was fooled. I anyway went in. The visual that I saw was a bunch of ladies probably in their 50s sat in around a round table. It seemed like a kitty party. Everyone dressed to the point and I was in blue jeans and white t-shirt, hair up in a ponytail, nothing more than Kohl on.

"Oh my baby is here.", the woman I absolutely didn't want to see was here. She gave me a peck on my cheek. Dressed in a pink top and a black pant, 4 inch high heels, hair curled up she stood beside me showing me off. Her dark lipstick mark stayed on my cheek. There I saw Kabir having the same attitude of "I won over you", on his face.

"You were in the hospital right?", I told her.

"Oh she says she is really tired. You know a long flight. She stays in New York by the way. She works with a very big company there. She is on a great position. Come come dear. Sit.", she said to her group of painted ladies.

I had to force smile at each one of them. I was just cursing myself to convince me to listen to Kabir and come her. It was a mistake. A big one. I excused myself from among the painted women and head towards Kabir.

"You really think I have so much time to attend her stupid kitty parties", I screamed at him.

"I guess, because you are here.", he says folding his hands on his chest.

"I'm here because you told me she is in the hospital not because she is here well fit and fine showing me off.", my temperature rises.

One of the ladies comes up to me and Kabir finds a perfect moment to escape.

"Hi Ananya, I'm Mrs Mehra. Actually I just wanted to talk to you.", she says hesitantly.

"Yaa. Please tell me.", I didn't know what else to say.

"She just told me that you have a good relationship with the celebrity Rehan Kundra.", she said pointing at the lady in pink. "Could you like make it possible for us to meet him once? We all are great fans and admirers of his work and him.", she sighed and a few other joined. "We all saw you and him together in the news as well. Just once please. We just wanted to show the other group of ladies there where our contacts are." almost everyone was here except the lady in pink.

"Of course she will, she even knows his mother. You never know when Mrs Kundra may join our kitty soon.", she said with a whole lot of attitude. Rehan's mom would never do that. I know.

"Actually, ummm yeah I know him but I don't think I will take an undue advantage of this friendship. If you'll reach up to him with your efforts I think that would be more appreciated. I would try and let him know about you'll but I think the other group can also reach him because he won't be able to say no to anybody."