Chapter Three

Matt parked his car in the student parking lot and turned the engine off. He looked over at his little brother who was playing with his fingers, not looking like he wanted to move any time soon. "Nervous?" He asked his little brother.

 "I dunno. A little." Ryan mumbled and shrugged.

 "I have a good feeling about this school. It's going to be great." Matt told him, looking out the window. They've never been to an American school before so both were a little nervous, though Matt was much better at hiding it than Ryan. "At least we don't have to wear those bloody blazers." Matt laughed and Ryan laughed too. "Come on kid." Matt nugged him and they both got out of the car.

They walked into the school's common room and lots of eyes turned towards them. Ryan hovered behind his big brother, almost trying to hide.

 A group of cheerleaders were starting at them and giggling a little. "Damn Ryan, you gotta love American football." Matt smiled at the girls wearing their tiny skirts and tight tops. "Come on." Matt pulled Ryan over in the direction of the girls.

 "Mattie what are you doing?" Ryan whispered/yelled to him, but it was too late. Soon they had all of the cheerleaders attention.

 "Hey girls." Matt smiled at them and a few giggled. I was wondering if you could tell me where the headmaster's office is located?"

 "What's your name?" A pretty blond asked flirtatiously.

 "Matthew." He told her.

 "Well Matthew, your not from around here are you?" She bit her lip a little and stood real close to Matt.

 "No, were born and raised in the UK darling."

 "I love a boy with an accent. Maybe we could hang out sometime." She winked at him.

 "I'll see if I have time." Matt teased her.

 The girl pulled a pen out of her bag and then grabbed Matt's arm. She wrote her phone number all over his wrist and then her name with a heart. "Call me if you find time. And by the way, the principal's office is right up the stairs, first door."

 "Thank you." He smiled and then looked down at his wrist. "Lexi." The blond just winked again and Matt headed to the stairs with Ryan following him. "Damn cheerleaders." Matt nugged his little brother. "Dude I love American!"

 "Mattie we've been here five minutes and you already had the same reputation." Ryan rolled his eyes as they walked up the stairs.

 "Whatever twat. I'm not going to be able to spend time with her anyways, I'm always babysitting you." Matt lightly smacked the kid upside the head.

 "Hey!" He yelled, fixing his hair. "I'm not a little kid ya know. You don't gotta babysitter me."

 Matt rolled his eyes. "According to Mya I do." Ryan just huffed. He hated being almost four years younger than his big brother. "Oh come on don't pout ya little baby." Matt teased as he playfully punched him in the arm.

 "Screw you Matt." Ryan pushed him away.

 Matt was about to say something back but her were met by a tall and younger man who was wearing a blue collared shirt and tan khakis. "You two must be Matthew and Ryan Arrendale."

 "Yes sir, that's us." Matt nodded.

 "Perfect. He clapped his hands together. "I'm Mr. Davis, your principal. Please follow me into my office and we will get you two your schedules."

 "Yes sir." Both boys said in unison.

 "Right this way." He smiled and led them into his office. "You two can take a seat right there." He pointed to two brown leather chairs that were facing his desk. Mr. Davis took a seat on his own side and pulled out two vinnella envelopes. He looked through one, and from the picture stapled to it, it was Ryan's file. "Ryan, your attendance has never been a problem, your grades are nearly perfect, and your overall behavior is ideal." She said as he read through the file. He gave Ryan a small smile and then picked up Matthew's file