After The Benefits End - Part 17

Start from the beginning

“Baby don’t think like that. We’ll have our own one day, we said that...” he started before cutting him off

“Yes I know, but I won’t be giving you your first born Dan. You’ll experience everything with her for the first time not me. Like when you saw the scan, I could sense how devastated you were not to be there.”

“Yea I was, but I don’t want to talk about that. Baby we will experience everything together okay, with our child. Me and Amy having this baby won’t change anything with us. I’m not letting her come between us.”

“Good, because my life doesn’t seem to work without you in it.”

“Mine either.” He smiles, tilting my head up to kiss him, capturing my lips in his. “Where did you go before?”

“I went to our tree then just for a walk, ended up at Jayden’s.”

“Oh right, how’s he doing?”

“Good, Katy came round and we had a natter.” I smile thinking of the brilliant plan she’d come up with.

“As in his girlfriend who he cheated on you with?” he asked confused

I laughed slightly before replying, “Yea, it’s not weird. She’s lovely, we had a right little chat.”

“Ahh that’s nice,” she smiled, his fingers stroking up and down my arm before linking his fingers through mine.

“Jayden said he was coming round for boys night tomorrow.”

“Yea, poker night here, Paige’s boyfriend Andy is coming around as well as Paul, Chris and a few other lads.”

“Oooo sounds good. Me and the girls are going out.”

“Girls night and boys night.” He laughs

“Yup.”

“I know what we can do with the rest of our day slash evening.”

“What?”

“We are going on a date.” He smiles climbing on top of me

“Oh really? Date night is it?” I grin and stroke behind his ear

“Yea, I want to show you how much you mean to me.”

“Dan I already know, you don’t need to prove anything. But date night sounds perfect.” I smile and lean up and kiss him.

I go to pull away but Dan slips in his tongue, massaging mine with his. I giggle into our kiss as Dan begins stroking up my waist.

“What you laughing at?” he pouts pulling away, gazing into my green eyes with his brown ones.

“You were tickling me.”

“I was trying to be soft.”

“Well it tickled.” I grin and kiss him again “Come on Romeo, up. I need a shower and get ready for our date.”

“I’m slowly getting up.” he cheekily grinned before looking down. I followed his gaze and rolled my eyes laughing. “I might join you in the shower.”

“Saves time I guess.” I grin getting out from under him and walking into my en-suit.

“Not with what I have planned.” He laughed, chasing me in.

A scream of laughter left my mouth as Dan caught me and pushed me into the shower causing hot water to pour down on our naked bodies.

He lips attacking my neck, as my arms entwined around his neck. “I think I prefer your showers.” I moan as his lips hit the base of my neck