Chapter 33: The Gun

Anna's PoV

7 months LATER...

I was looking in between my palms after a sudden ache at my lower belly. I felt the familiar pain that I could gather from my pregnancy as I pace alone inside this white room.

Memories that day flood through my mind as I remember the encounter and how things were settled between my issue with the school inquiries. I swear, I'm never been defended like this my entire life...

I was looking around the ground to see familiar faces of my former students, co-teachers and the dean. Each grim face with confused and disgusted expression were plastered all around that I've felt my every step towards Selena slowed down. Sooner and after, I was subsiding my anger while looking around me with calmed expression. I felt like the atmosphere was changed in a sudden.

"Don't you dare attack a student Ms. Wilson. You're no longer a teacher here..." Mr. Gray stated in a calmed voice while approaching me.

I paused to face him with an angry expression. I cannot let his voice affect ne anymore. Besides, I'm his ex-employee.

"Mr. Gray, Ms. Wilson is a heartless flirt. She just hooked up with Mr. Walters yet she hooked up with Mr. Kings at the same time. Is that right to be a model in the campus?" I felt my blood flashed back to boiling when I heard Selena's smirk and question to the students around us.

"After your resignation, you are free to get out of here. I didn't ask you to cause harm to our students. I can put you in court for what you'll be doing..." Mr. Gray added in a very serious manner.

"Court? Me? I didn't do a thing!" I intrigued.

"For the very last time, Ms. Wilson. Don't use yourself as an example of a good teacher. Having a relationship with your own student is extremely prohibited in our campus. They may allow it to other schools but not in this one." He said harshly while looking around. "Right, students?"

I gasps in the students who were nodding themselves at Mr. Gray.

Suddenly, I felt my trust and my positive expectation with Mr. Gray dried out. I felt my insides were going to stop working at any moment. It was really undutiful.

I don't know if I should defend myself from this idiots or to cry in between. But my pride being a Kings wife don't wanna turn down. I guess I don't really have a choice then.

I gathered all my strength to face all the students, the dean and the entire school who were poking their noses inside of someone's own business. Well, I'm not impressed about it...

"Mr. Gray, Ms. Night. And to you students and everyone who has a concern about this issue..." I raised my hand all around while telling the whole crowd gathering around me. "Yeah... I have a relationship with Mr. Ares Kings. A romantic relationship. That's right, I am romantically involved with him."

I heard gasps and everyone was really looking shocked or still in doubt. Mr. Gray turned pale while Selena just batted her eye lashes in a very 'DuH' way.

"And furthermore, Mr. Walters never were in a relationship. You can check the nearby hospital where he was connected with a dextrose. There was NEVER a thing between us. EVER." Murmurs were starting to spread and even whispers that I had a feeling to understand on.

I absent-mindedly raised my right hand to show my wedding ring. The sparkling diamond was shining its glory all around. I make sure everyone sees it.

"Hey... what are you doing?..." I heard Selena's bitter remark beside me. But I just ignored her.

"I'm married. I'm married to Ares Kings. Before you judge me, don't you dare accuse me false perceptions..."