Chapter 31: Secret

Anna Wilson-Kings's POV

It's been a week but Ares still not home. I've been waiting day and night but not even him has came home.

Ares... where are you?

I was still thinking about what happened a week ago from the play. I know I hurt him a lot but it's only a kiss, nothing more. Even Francis, I never saw him after the day I saw him getting beaten.

I'm only eating alone after taking some groceries. Cooking my food and sleeping alone on cold bed. I was alone for the whole week in these huge mansion between the grassy forest. There is Rexie on the roof doing what God knows.

Did Ares hated me? Is he still mad about me? Did he really dispose Francis from our life?

Question were running over my mind while thinking of the consequences and the matters that made Ares mad. I was over thinking and eavesdropping especially the life inside me.

I'm lonely because Ares is not here to cook me spicy noodles. I hate it because I'm been craving for him these few days. I want him. I want to see his face and I want to cuddle in his arms. I missed him so much...

While staring out of the window of the living room, I saw the gate far beyond opened themselves. A black Lamborghini entered the gate, making me frown while examining it. I hope it is Ares already. I quickly ran downstairs to meet the coming car.

Already downstairs, the car was being driven to the garage and I'm frowning with some people coming towards the door.

I was suspicious.

Are they kidnappers or thieves? Damn... I won't open any door! Rexie, help me!

"Anna?" I felt like I was thrown a bucket of water when a familiar voice spoke and knocked the door. "Anna... open the door?" He said in a mocking voice, almost in a question.

"Who are you? And how did you know me?" I asked while holding my shoe to hit him. Who is he?

"Oh! Please allow us to introduce ourselves once we enter..." We? What the hell is this matter? "We are related to your husband and I know where he is."

What? He knows where he is?

With the excitement, I swing the door open revealing a man in suit and formal attire. He has expensive shoes and wristwatch. I swear, he is also a billionaire...

I was looking from foot to head when my eyes reaches his face. I almost shriek in shock to see a handsome man maybe around my age, standing with a slight smile. I was frowning to see him very appealing and more, he looks like Ares...

Wait wait wait--- hold on...

I know Ares has many brothers but this one has a light brown hair with deeper dimples on both cheeks. He was indeed tall and very attractive but for me, my husband is the most attractive of all.

"Please come in..." I invited and get to the sofa to sit. He also sat at the opposite of mine without closing the door. Okay.

"I saw you in your wedding with Ares. You are really the Anna he's blubbering about every night." He chuckled.

"Uhm..." I was lost for words yet I also don't know his name.

"Oh! Sorry for not introducing myself to you. My name is Keith. Keith Kings." I was left stunned. "Do you know Jaime Kings?"

I nod.

"I'm his twin brother but we are triplets but our third brother, Enzo, died when we are at the age of six or... seven..." he drifted off. "But it's over now. Well, we are Ares's brothers..." he winked.