Falling Hard

The first drink Colby hands me doesn't make me feel any more confident. But I miss him even when he's right there, it's clear I've fallen for this boy. "Ali, Hey how you been?" Devyn's voice startles me and she looks surprised by my reaction as she takes a seat beside me, "Hello, I haven't seen you in a while." I smile politely at her and she nods, taking a sip from her beer bottle. "I heard that Jayde was stirring shit in the kitchen, thought I'd come have a chat with you." I nod, she sighs.

"She's always been threatened by you, I mean I get it. You're a freshman, you're stunning and you're incredibly smart. The only thing she has going for her is her daddy's bank account." I laugh at Devyn's kind words. "Thanks" She nods, "You're welcome, honestly I know what it's like to feel belittled coming into this group. Corey and I got together before we started college but when you are around all these people you can lose yourself or the relationship you had so quick. Just remember to put yourself first."

I think about what Devyn said as she excused herself to get another drink. I don't believe Jayde, but it was humiliating that she can use her and Colby's past against me. "Let's talk." Colby stands in front of me with his hand outright. I stand to my feet and place my hand in his as he leads us upstairs. The upstairs area is a lot bigger than I expected and looks relatively clean. "This is Corey's room he won't mind." He pushes open a room door and we enter. The room is lit by a lamp and a king size bed is against the wall with a desk next to it.

"I wish Rose didn't want to stay so we could get out of here and spend time together." Colby complains, taking a seat on the bed. I pull off my heels once I've sat down beside him, my feet are aching too much and it's not worth it for this place. "Yeah.." I mumble, laying back and staring at the ceiling.

"What are you thinking about?" He asks, tracing shapes in my arm. "Well, I'm thinking about killing Jayde but other than that, nothing." I smile sarcastically and Colby rolls his eyes before resting his head next to mine.

"Aliyah..I wouldn't let her get under your skin. She's a jealous bitch." He says, looking at me. I look at him and my heart melts, he looks so beautiful under the dim lighting yet so tired.

We stare at one another for a few moments, the silence is speaking a thousand words. Slowly I reach forward and place my lips on his, it starts off passionate and turns to lust quick. I sit forward pushing him back into the bed before straddling his hips. Our lips stay attached, the sound of panting in-between fills the air. I'm completely melted by this boy, nothing else matters right now.

"Ali.." Colby breathes, moving his lips from mine down to my neck before he stops to look into my eyes. "Ali.." he repeats, I nod with a childish pout and he chuckles before returning serious, "Be my girlfriend?" He asks, my heart race quickens at the sudden question but soon I'm back to my melted state, crashing my lips to his I make it clear of my answer.

I feel weird about being on Corey's bed right now but try and push it to the back of my mind as Colby moves my hair to the side, continuing to plant kisses on my neck and chest. "Mine.." he mutters against my skin, I grip his hair, grinding down on him as he sits forward, "Wow" He looks at me surprised but I choose to ignore his shock, placing my lips on his cheek. He places his hands on my thighs that are completely uncovered now, my dress being up at my waist now.

I continue to grind, feeling him harden under me, suddenly I feel panic and look at him to which he tilts his head, "I'm a virgin" I blurt out, he lifts his brows and I climb off his hips, sitting beside him. "It's okay, there's never a rush babe." He places a kiss on my shoulder and I lay on my back again, closing my eyes and catching my breath. I'm complete and utterly under his spell.