He glanced down with a mischievous smirk. He then glanced up nodding his head slowly not saying anything. He kept the smirk with only the sounds of our shoes making contact with the floor. This mansion is too big. 

I huffed inwardly for getting a reply. All he does is smirk, smirk, smirk. And none or just... smirks. Each one serves its specific purpose, and that I am sure you know. 

I quickly fumbled for no reason and with some force, I swang my hands away from his —he instantly gave me a firey glare not saying anything. 

Aw poor baby is upset that I am not protecting his tiny little hands. 

"Stop being stubborn" I hissed. 

"Well good! I made sure my sperm was exactly my clone —a stubborn shit" he whispered harshly, giving me a challenging look. 

I instantly fumed wanting to hit him somewhere, well my DNA will be stronger "haha, all your sperms are pieces of Junk. Out of thousands and thousands of your stupid things down there, only one survived" I chuckled. 

"Sorry to interrupt your pride baby, but I did most of the work. You just lay there and get pregnant —your uterus is a piece of Junk without my work" 

"Excuse me!" I yelled. 

"You heard me, your egg cells must've been pretty lonely that's why they begged my sperm cells to get make a fetus out of it" 

"They do not beg" I stopped midway pointing my fingers on his chest.

He growled softly, glaring at me "Yes they did!" 

"No, they didn't, your penis is the size of my pinky!" 

He arched an eyebrow, poking his tongue inside his mouth, "you're saying my 9-inch dick is too small, well blame your pacific ocean of a vagina" and before I could say anything he opened the doors walking in without me. 

Stupid idiot! I huffed ignoring him just as he ignored me. 

We obviously noticed their shocked faces since we literally entered like some angry bargainers and sat opposite each other, and my arms crossed. 

He just insulted my natural birthing system. That is illegal and absolutely ridiculous. Like how? I have to carry it for 9 months. Ungrateful male batards! 

"Mirae —uh are you alright?" Jungkook's mother asked, a taint of worry filling her face. 

My mom looked at me, signaling with her face if I am alright. I mean I am, we got just got into the silliest, childish argument ever. 

"Yes, of course, we just walked a little slowly. I wanted to look around before I came" I grinned rubbing my hands together under the table. 

I looked at Jungkook who stared at me bored. God! I told that kid to not make dinner awkward. 

However, even though the awkwardness, I can feel how Mrs. Jeon and her husband were happy to have Jungkook over for dinner. His mother nearly teared up.

Silence filled the table. 

We just ate, his parents and my parents and of course my brother and finally Min Suha. She sat right next to me. Something that I detested, her small glares are very much identifiable from the corners of my eyes. 

"So, since the news of you guys getting together is been uh- a while now" Jungkook's father started off awkwardly, "when are you planning the wedding night"