-Thirty Two-

I burst into tears and slid down the wall, covering my face with my hands. No one said anything as they clearly wanted answers. I didn't want to get up, I wanted to stay there forever and die. Jai scoffed and threw it at me and walked out, well I presume he walked out since the door opened and slammed shut again. "Louise?" Luke sniffed. I ignored him as I tried to come up with a lie, or something to explain the mess I'm in right now.

"Louise, please. Tell me it's not true" "I'm so sorry Luke, I really am. I've messed up so much. I wish I could die so I didn't cause all of this mess" "But how?" "Really Luke? How?" "No I mean like we did it what? Twice? I don't know but you've done it way more with Jai. It's kind of obvious"  He put his head in his hands.

"You don't know that Luke" I sighed. "So you think Jai--" "Well. We're not quite sure are we Lou? Since you've slept with the whole of United States" Jai laughed, "Well not exactly... Let's see... Me, James, probably Daniel, Luke, probably the other guard at the mental place, Chris was it?" He smirked. "You're loving all of this aren't you? Torturing all of your 'girls' I mean Carol didn't get off lightly did she? No she didn't" I rolled my eyes. "I mean it's pretty obvious who the dad is, I mean come one. You might as well be playing happy families" Jai sniggered. "Oh yeah, what if it's yours? And what will you do then?" "It won't be mine. I can tell" "Good" I whispered. "What did you just say?" Jai grabbed my arm. "I said good and I'll say it again, loud and clear. GOOD" Jai pushed my arm away. "You'd love that would you? The perfect little family--" "I don't want this baby to be yours by the way you are! If you could've stayed in that mental asylum and tried to get better maybe we wouldn't be in this situation" I shouted. "Oh so does that make it all my fault? You and your slutty ways? How the fuck is it my fault? But wait.. to get better from what Louise? You might as well say it now. Just let it all out" "You're a psychopath Jai. You always have been, you always will be one Jai"

Jai started clapping and chuckling to himself like he had just accomplished something. Jai got up and walked of the room again, God knows where.

"Luke? Luke please talk to me?" I walked over to him in his bed. I reached to hold his hand but he swatted my hand away. "Luke" I sighed. "Just talk to me" "And say what? Huh? Sorry Louise. No. You're going to have my brothers fucking baby, you expect me to be cool with that?" "It could be yours Luke, please" I cried, like I swear I have no tears left. "I very much doubt it Louise. I mean it would be so fucking amazing to have my own little baby girl or boy, to watch him or her to grow up and to go to school, you know I would kill for that Louise, I really would. It means so much to me to have a family, but everyone I get with, it just doesn't go right. It's like I'm cursed"

"Luke you're not" Tears rolled down my face. "Yeah well. Its made me make my decision, about moving so, good bye" He got up and grabbed his bag. "I got my mate to get an my stuff from my hotel, so I just chuck away anything that is mine at yours" "Luke, please"

"No Louise"

"You're just like Jai" I mumbled and ran out the room.

As I got into a cab I was racking my brain thinking about when I first started getting symptoms or what not. I rubbed my eyes as we parked out side my house. "Thankyou" I payed him. "No worries ma'am" He smiled.

I walked up to my house and unlocked the door. I ran upstairs to my room, just as I was about to sit down I stopped my self, else I would've sat on Jai. "Erm, what are you doing here?" I asked, wiping my eyes. "I need to be sure Lou" He opened the carrier bag for me to see two more pregnancy tests and a big bottle of Sunny D and some chocolates. I sighed "I'm certain I am Jai" "Just try okay?" I nodded and poured myself a full glass of juice and I drank it all, I didn't feel like I need to pee so I took another glass full and I finally had the urge to pee.

I grabbed a stick and walked to the toilet. Jai followed me and waited outside. I did my business and I washed my hands and flushed the loo. I unlocked the door and walked back into my room and placed it on my cabinet.

"Have a look then" Jai seemed confused. "It takes three to four minutes" Jai nodded and as soon as three minutes were up Jai nudged me. "Can you look?" I asked. Jai took a deep breathe and looked at the screen.

Jai coughed and showed me the screen.

Positive.

I burst into tears, I don't even know why, I mean I knew I was pregnant.

"Shhh, it's all going to be okay" Jai stroked my back. "I'm so scared Jai" "Shh, I always here okay? Even if I'm not the dad, I'll always support you" Jai kissed my cheek. "I could have a little baby boy or girl in there" Jai stroked my belly. "Stop you're making me sad" "Why?" "Incase you're not the father"

"I'll always love you though Louise"

Maybe this baby isn't so bad?...

••• ••• ••• ••• ••• •••

WAHOO WHO DO YOU THINK THE DAD IS? LUKE OR JAI??

But shits going down!!1!!1 But I hope you enjoyed and I love you all, stay strong💕