-Twenty Three-

{Hey guys, I am mega sorry for not updating. I have had such a busy week. That's not the best excuse but it's true. I had to go to a wedding on Saturday, my phone charger broke so I could get on here to update and there's even more than that. But anyway, there's IS going to be two updates today! Yep that's right, two!

I'm going to get better at updating I swear, I don't know how you guys are still reading this, like I'm surprised you haven't deleted this shite story.

COMMENT - What you would like to happen/if you have an idea about what could happen in the next chapter/leave a comment on your favorite parts of the story

VOTE - Please vote at the end of the chapter, it makes me want to update more for you lovely people because you deserve loads of updates a day but it's so hard. Especially when you don't know what to write, but that's going to change!

No more moaning now, here's your update that you've been waiting 72731 years for!

••• ••• ••• ••• ••• •••

There he is, hovering over me with a blood dripping knife. That evil smirk plastered on his lips. His eyes pitch black, like the black has taken over his whole eye. Strange right? No, not for Jai.

It's normal for him.

•••

"Hey, what's up? I heard you screaming from downstairs?" Luke looked worried. "Oh, I... had a bad dream. Don't worry!" I sighed, wiping my sweat covered forehead.

"I'll get you some water" He smiled - similarly to Jai's.

"Here" Luke passed me my water, along with some tablets.

"Do you have feelings for Jai?" Luke sat on my bed.

"What?" I coughed as I spat my water all over my legs

"Do you have feelings for Jai?" Luke repeated

"What kind of question is that? Why do you need to know?" I laughed. "So that's a yes then?" Luke looked hurt, "I don't have real feelings for him, like 'love' feelings, I just care about him" I smiled as I got up and stretched.

"He has feelings for you, you know?" "Yup, he probably does. I mean, he always shows how 'protective' he is over me. I can barely talk to you without him getting jealous" I sighed. "I like him yeah but he's too much" "We both agree on that one" Luke chuckled.

"Where is he anyways?" "He went out" Luke looked away from me, as if to say 'I know something but I'm not telling you'.

"Where to?" I asked, "I don't know, just out?" He sighed.

"Well sorry! I was only asking!" I rolled my eyes. I heard the front door open and a out of breath pant running up the stairs.. "James...James is on his way home. I saw him...he's near the house" Jai panted. He clearly ran far.

"Okay, Luke you need to get out the window!" Luke looked completely flabbergasted. "What? Why?" Luke didn't budge. "Because you need to go! Now!" I ushered them both out the window. "Don't push me!" Luke shook my hand off his shoulder.

"Look, I'm sorry but please can you just get out the window, I'll explain later" Luke rolled his eyes and stumbled out the window and down the tree. Then it was Jai's turn.

"Bye" Jai kissed my cheek, which sent shivers down my whole body. "Bye"

Jai then followed Luke out the window and down the tree.

"Hi Louise!" James called from downstairs, "Hi, I'm up here" I called down to James.

"Hey, where you been? I haven't seen you in a while!" James sighed and engulfed me in one of his huge hugs. "Oh, just round some if my mates. Sorry I never called or told you.

"No worries. Just glad you're back!" James kissed my cheek; I didn't feel anything unlike I did with Jai.

I watched as James slowly fell asleep, creepy right? He soon fell asleep I made my way outside the back door, to greet Jai and Luke.

"You took your fucking time" Jai hissed. "I know, he's asleep now" I sighed in relief.

"So... is anyone going to tell me what's going on?" Luke huffed. "Basically James is my room mate and he knows about Jai so James said I can't see Jai again blah blah blah!" I rolled my eyes. "Thats the short story" I laughed.

"Okay.." Luke laughed with me.

"I've got to go and take care of some things anyway, see you" Jai quickly said as he ran in the opposite direction. "Where's he off to? In such a hurry?" I asked. "I don't know but I'm going to head home" "Oh, bye then" I sighed, "Give us a hug" Luke pulled me in for a hug. "Bye" Luke planted a soft kiss on my cheek. "I'll see you around Miss Scott" Luke chucked and left me standing alone, in the dark, in my garden.

•••

-Jai-

How fucking dare she. How fucking dare she kiss Luke! Stupid bitch for thinking I actually went. She's going to pay. I Warned her.

•••

-Luke-

It's dawning on me how much I like Louise. I never knew I could love another girl since Carol. I mean, she was perfect. But now I've met Louise.

I'm going to make her mine. Forget Jai. He always gets what he wants. But this time, he doesn't.

-Louise-

I woke up, to screeching. I dragged my sleepy body off my bed, in search for my light. I flicked the light on. "Oh my God" I screamed.

'You were warned' Was written across my wall - in what looks like blood...

"Who did that?!" I ran my hands through my knotted hair. I paced up and down my bedroom.

"You were warned Louise!" I heads a voice behind me. I spun around, my hands still in my hair.

"Jai?! What are you on about? Why did you do this?" I roughed my hair up even more.

"You kissed Luke, again. So now you'll pay" He smirked

"W-what?" I stuttered. "What are you going to?" I asked as I noticed something silver sticking out of his jeans pocket. I gulped.

"Jai, please I am sorry!" I felt a warm tear slide down my cheek.

"Don't worry, I'm not going to hurt you" He smirked and walked out the room...

That's when I heard an ear-piercing scream...

"JAMES!"