-Twenty Two-

"A young girl found dead in the local park, aged four" My eyes widened as I read over the news paper headline.

The only girl I could think if was Grace, but it could be any random girl. But a part of me was leading me to Grace.

"Jai?! Jai? Where the fuck are you?" I screamed at the top of my voice. "Yes hun" Jai trotted his big feet down the stairs, wearing just a towel around his abdomen.

"What is this?" I spat. Chucking the paper at him. "I don't know, wait what? That's the same age as Grace..." Jai looked in deep concentration, watching his eyes move left to right as he read the information.

"Someone's killed Grace. SOMEONE HAS FUCKING KILLED GRACE. FUCK THIS. SOME DICK IS GOING TO PAY!" Woah, and there's me think he did it.

Jai soon came back down again, dressed. He still looked insanely angry. God knows what he's going to do. Maybe I should follow him?

Good plan Louise, what if he catches me? "Shit" I mumbled. I'll go.

•••

I was currently hiding behind a tree. Jai was a fair few meters away so I don't think he's going to see me.

A sudden crack of a twig, came from behind me. I spun around to find Luke, rather close to me.

"Spying on Jai are we? What's happened now?" He slightly chuckled. "Grace has been killed".

"Grace? Whose Grace?" Luke looked confused. Shit, he doesn't know about Carol and Jai, well he knows enough about it, but not to the full extent.

"Oh, one of his old girlfriends..." I lied. "I know that's a lie because Jai has never had a girlfriend. Maybe one night stands, but not enough to have a real relationship. Ones that he cares about. I'm sorry, I don't believe you" Luke smiled.

Well, he needs to take a lot of convincing.

"Don't believe me then!" I shouted, forgetting Jai was not that far away. I looked back in Jai's direction, typical, he's walking towards us.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing here? Following me? Checking up on me because you think I'm too much of a psycho?! Is that it? I'm looking for my fucking dead daughter. So if you two don't fucking mind I'd rather be on my fucking own" Jai shouted, his eyes filled with tears. I guess he really did care about her.

•••

"Tell me who Grace is, now" Like demanded. "Woah, didn't you hear him? It's his fucking daughter" I snapped.

"Who's the mother?" "Does it really matter Luke? Seriously? If you really cared, you should've stuck around and supported your brother, even if he's a bit mental or not" I breathed.

He's so annoying.

"Don't you fucking dare say that. I wanted to be there for him. He nearly killed me. Has he not told you any of this? It sounds pathetic now but he tried to drown me. Why should I trust him again, that's why I never spoke to him. My mother never let me either. So that's why I didn't stay and support him"

"Sorry" Was I all I said. "Who's the mum?" He asked again. "Luke, I would rather you hear it from Jai. It's not my place to tell you" I sighed.

"Just fucking tell me!" Luke shouted.

-Jai-

"Who's the mum?" "Luke, I would rather you hear it from Jai. Its not my place to tell you" I heard Louise soft delicate voice.

They're talking about Carol, and Grace. I decided to listen for a little longer.

"Okay, for fucks sake. You promise not to tell Jai you know?" "I promise" Oh fuck.

"It's Carol" "NO" I shouted as I ran through the door.

"Carol? Wait as in my Carol?! She's the fucking mother?!" Luke screamed at me. "YES SHE FUCKING IS OK. SHE WANTED IT. SHE MADE ME DO IT. I DIDNT WANT TO HAVE SEX WITH THAT SLAG!"

"I'll fucking kill you, you fucking dickhead!" Luke swung his fist towards me, I dodged it, and thew a punch myself, hitting him in the nose.

After a few punches were thrown, Luke was on the floor doubled over in pain.

Deserves every bit of it.

-Luke-

Shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit!

I didn't mean to do it. She came up to me saying I was her daddy. I didn't mean to do it. I swear. Grace, her name was. She was so cute. She actually looked just like me.

-Flashback-

"Hello again daddy. I haven't seen you for ages!" A little girl tugged on my hand. "Hello young girl. I'm sorry, you've got the wrong man. I am not your father" I smiled, I knelt down to her small height. "Are you sure? You look just like him!" Her cute smile soon faded. "Yes, I'm not your daddy. Shall I help you look for him?" "Yes! Ok" She giggled as she held my hand. I didn't know what to do. Maybe I should just leave her here? I don't know who I'm supposed to be looking for, someone who looks like me... I guess?

"Can you describe what your daddy looks like?" I asked her, she faintly nodded. "He has dark hair, with big brown eyes" She grinned.

"Okay, that's good" I smiled. I saw a car speeding down the road. "So, what's your name?" I smiled, taking my mind off that car..

"Grace!" She beamed, the car became faster and closer. "Let's play hide and seek!" She pulled her hand away from mine as she ran straight for the road.

I froze. I need to save her. I couldn't move. "Grace, Grace. Quick, come over here!" I called, she stopped in the middle of the road. I flicked my eyes to the car and to Grace. It's getting closer and closer and closer..

BOOM.

I saw Graces lifeless body, fling over the top of the car. Smoke was engulfing the car. Maybe they couldn't stop?

I was still froze.

Not knowing what to do.

I could've saved Grace, I didn't.

This is going to stay with me forever and ever.

Maybe everyone has a bad side?