-Twenty Six-

-Luke-

I hid behind a tree as I saw Jai walking around, aiming his gun at everything, hoping I wouldn't get caught.

"Where are you? You little son-of-a-bitch?! I will shoot the shit out of you when I see you. You might as well show your face now, and face the consequences" Jai spoke up, I could sense he was smirking.

"Come on! Where are you? Are you too scared of what you've started? Too scared to finish it? You always were a wuss" Jai chuckled.

"That's it. You listen here. I didn't mean for any of this to happen. I wanted to build a bridge for me and you and forget about everything that happened. Why can't you just be happy that I am in love with Louise?" I jumped out from behind the tree, startling Jai.

Jai's eyes turned a deep black as he aimed the gun towards me.

'Shoot me'

Was all I was thinking. Maybe if he shot me, all mine, Louise and Jai's worries would be gone. They could become one happy family.

I'm a nobody.

-Jai-

Shoot him

Shoot him

Shoot him

Was the only thing on my mind; but I can't? I can't physically pull the trigger. He's my brother. My biological brother. he's the only family I've got.

But he deserves it.

I shake my head to get the voices away. What am I doing?

Shoot him

I CAN'T!

Shoot him

STOP

Go on, shoot him

Shoot him, go on kill your own brother

"FUCK!" I shouted as I pulled the trigger, not looking where it was aimed.

"Ah" I heard as I opened my eyes. Luke was on the floor clutching his chest.

Well done Jai. Congrats.

I scream in frustration as I run. I run back to the cabin, leaving Luke to die.

-Louise-

I heard a gun shot, maybe he just shot a tree? It can't of been one of them surely?

"LOUISE!" My eyes grew wider as I heard Jai smash through the door, panting as if he had ran a mile. "Jai, what have you done" "Nothing, we...erm...need to go. NOW!" Jai grabbed my wrist for the billionth time today as he dragged me through the cabin where I hadn't been before. There was a door which lead to a path which lead - I think - to a road?

Well, Jai dragged me down this path and threw me to the floor. I yelped in pain as in fell onto some shards of glass. Why does all this bad stuff happen to me?! It's like I'm cursed.

"Jai, what did you do to Luke?" I asked as I picked myself up off the floor. "YOU DO NOT TALK ABOUT HIM. UNDERSTOOD!?" Jai bellowed. That's me told.

"Okay, but can I ask you one question?" I bit my lip. Jai scowled at me and nodded. "Why do you say you don't want to hurt me but you still continue to?" I sigh. "I'm not answering that" Jai shook his head. "Why not?" I asked. "You said one question; now shut the fuck up" Jai pointed his finger towards me.

"Fine" I sighed. I wasn't really scared of Jai, I was only scared of him when he was like this, which is nearly everyday; but he also has good days where you can talk to him, joke with him. Like someone who actually cares about you but when he's like this, all he cares about is himself. It's difficult, I don't known whether to trust him or not since he's got a split personality.

My mind drifted to Luke. He needed to be helped, and I was the only person to help him.

"Jai, tell me where Luke is" I raised my eyebrows. "I'm not leaving here until you tell me where he is. If you think I'm joking, you're wrong" I leant on my hip. ",Excuse me?" Jai stopped, we were nearly at the end of the path and they're was no road.

"I'm not fucking moving until you tell me where he is. Or I'll have to find him myself" I sighed. "JUST FUCKING TELL ME JAI ITS NOT FUCKING DIFFICULT!" I shouted. Jai scrunched his eyes up. "No" Jai opened his eyes again. "Fine. I'll find him myself" I turn around and head back to the cabin.

Jai turned around and followed me. "Louise. Stop, ok. Just stop" Jai reached for my arm as I pushed it away. "Louise, you fucking stop now!" Jai pulled my arm and wedged me against him and the cabin door. "You're not going to find Luke. He's gone" Jai shut his eyes tightly.

"What do you mean, gone? I swallowed the lump in my throat that I didn't realize was there.

"Jai, what do you mean?! Jai?" Tears pricked my eyes.

"He's dead"