-Twenty Four-

"JAMES!" I screamed, I tried opening my door, locked. Of course It's fucking locked. "Jai please open the door!" I screamed, smashing my fists against the wooden door. I heard a bang and then a click. The door then swung open, hitting me in the face in the process. I clutched the side of my face where it had just been hit. "Oops" Jai chuckled, closing and locking the door behind him.

"What have you done?" I asked, "You'll find out soon!"

"If you've hurt James, I'll call the police" I got up and ran towards my bed where my phone was.

"Nice try" Jai grabbed my arm and pushed me against the wall. "You'll get no where if you ring the police. No where" Jai snickered. "I hate you. Why are you doing this? Maybe if you weren't so fucked up, you'd believe that I never kissed Luke" I shouted.

Jai didn't say anything. He looked down. Like he was guilty. I sighed and closed my eyes.

I opened my eyes to Jai swinging his fist towards me.

BOOM.

The pain was unbearable, my mind was blank. I clutched my cheek as I fell to the floor. Everything was spinning. My sight was getting darker and darker..

Until it all went black...

•••

I was so cold, like I was in a freezer. My head was spinning and the pain was so intense. I had to get away from him. What would he do next?

"You're awake then?" I presumed it was Jai. I hadn't quite fully established where I was until I felt a cold damp wall.

I opened my eyes, which caused me to feel nauseous, "W-Where are we?" I asked, rubbing my head. "We're in my other secret hideout - the woods" He let out a deep chuckle.

"But were in a cabin, I couldn't let you get cold" He laughed sarcastically. "I'm cold in here" "Well, if I were you, I'd get used to it!" Jai snapped.

"Why are you doing this?" I sobbed. "You already know the answer to that Louise Scott!" Jai bellowed, I winced at the tone of his voice.

"This is all your fault!" I shout. "If you weren't so fucked up and you didn't--" "Shut the fuck up" Jai shouted back. "NO. You listen to me, if you didn't kill that family, or did anything that's against the law, you wouldn't be here and you'd have a normal fucking life! Where you'd have a girlfriend, maybe a wife and kids. But you choose to live this life" I screamed.

"You think I chose this life? You think that I want to hurt people? Is that what you think?" Jai stepped towards me. "Huh? Is that what you really think?!" He screamed. I looked down at my feet.

"Look at me when I'm fucking talking to you!" Jai grabbed my cheeks with his hands and made me look into his jet black eyes.

"Do you really think I chose to live this life? Really?"

Jai had tears in his eyes, as did I.

"Answer me Louise" Jai's voice became weak and quite. "N-no" I whispered.

"No?" Jai repeated. "No" I said clearly.

"Good" Jai wiped his tears away and walked out the room.

Why does he do this?