CH. 13

L U N A 'S POV

I parked up in my spot in front of the school then looked at Elliot who was looking up at the school doors "don't worry" I said then looked back at Lilly "If anything happens at today I want you to come to me" she nodded before she stepped out of the car

Elliot smirked at me "let's see what the day brings" I knew it was a mask he was putting on and I found myself wanting to kiss him better, that thought made me suddenly look away from him and get out of the car.

I walked up the steps to the school entrance, Lilly and Elliot beside me, we took Lilly to her homeroom and was on the way to Elliots homeroom when Quinn's and Jack's friends stood in front of us blocking our way, I glared at all of them.

"Aww how cute Elliots girlfriend is here to protect him" Simon said making the group snigger

"I'd chose my next words very carefully" I said

Fear flashed in their eyes but Simon had enough balls to carry on "you don't scare me, your the leader of a gang and yet I bet you haven't killed anyone"

I punched his temple and watched as he fell to the ground "anyone else want to speak up..." i waited a moment for anyone to speak up, but no one did "good because next time someone does anything like what just happened it'll be a bullet going to their head. Also anyone who posts the fight that happened yesterday I'll be having a chat with" with that I walked straight forward, the group of boys parting for Elliot and I.

"Thanks" Elliot said from next to me

I didn't look at him though, scared I'd get more thoughts of kissing him.

I dropped him off at his homeroom before walking to mine, class went by in a blur, rumors were going around but I paid no attention to them. Our first lunch break came around finally, when I entered the old library I found Elliot and Lilly inside already. Elliot was sitting on the floor, his back up against a bookshelf, his knees were half way away from his chest his arms were on top of his knees and his hands held a book in them, my book that I always leave here.

"Romeo and Juliet" I said pointing it towards Elliot

He looked up from the book "i didnt picture you as a reader"

I shrugged "When I have time I do" I looked at Lilly with a frown

She's strong to be able to come back here... I didn't go back.

"You okay" she asked me the words I wanted to ask her but instead I stayed silent and nodded, I sat down in my chair and put my legs up on the desk in front of me, pulling out a cigarette and a lighter I put the cigarette in my mouth before lighting it, I took a long drag before I blew it out.

"Why do you smoke when you know it could kill you?" Lilly asked making a disgusted face

"Its one quick way to relieve stress" I said with a shrug

"How long have you been smoking those cancer sticks?"

"Four years"

"Have you ever tried quiting?"

"Have you ever tried to stop questioning everything" I said with a raised brow