CH. 7

L U N A 'S POV

I woke up to the sound of my phone blaring, groaning I picked it up from the ground next to my bed, not bothering to see who the caller was I swiped across accepting the call and putting it to my ear.

"Hello" I said tiredly

"Luna, Daniel is awake" Bow said

"Ugh, okay I'll come in" I said and hung up, groaning I blinked several times before I got up and stripped, walking to the shower I hopped in.

After, I got dressed in a black satin top with spaghetti straps, black jeans and black pumps, putting my hair into a fishtail plat. Grabbing my phone and car keys I pulled out a lighter and a cigarette and lit it up just as I exited my apartment and locked the door.

People from upstairs raced down, looking up my eyes latched onto Elliot's blue ones.

"Morning Luna" Lilly said as she rushed passed and downstairs with Charlotte in her arms, Elliot on the other hand slowed down in front of me and looked me up and down "your not going to school today" he stated but also questioned

"Work calls"

He nodded "look I'm sorry for what I said to you in the corridor, it had nothing to do with me. . . And I think with your job we should keep clear of each other, that includes the girls"

I nodded at him "do whatever you want, it wasn't me who was going to you" he frowned "okay. . . Bye" slowly he turned around and raced down the stairs.

I took time walking down the stairs and to car, it didn't take me long to get to the gang house, I walked to the hospital and to his stall. I found Daniel sitting on the bed as Cross and Bow questioned him. All attention moved to me as I stood at the end of the bed.

"Good to have you back" I said and gave Daniel a nod, he nodded back to me "good to be back"

"Report" I said

"We got to the warehouse at quarter past eleven we decided to go into groups of three, surrounding our target. We took out anyone in our way, snipers in trees took out anyone they saw on the second level. What we didn't realise was that they were having a drop off, we were half way through packing when the drop offs entered the building. I was caught in the middle of the action"

I nodded "any faces recognised?"

"Mr. Dub, I saw him flee. He was behind the new guys, I say he's responsible for the drop off"

I looked at Bow "I want eyes on Mr. Dub now, tell me where his current spot is, hack into his phone and copy down his recent contacts, find something" Bow nodded and left.

"Anything else"

He shook his head "apart from having to retreat, no."

"You were injured and you were in charge of the procedure, you did what your meant to" he nodded "Alice said you can get back into action in around five days" he nodded again

With one last nod from me I turned and left, walking up to Sam's quarter. When I got there I found Sam standing up and ordering people around I noticed Bow paying some extra attention to Sam, I put that in the back of my head reminding myself to talk to Bow about it.