CH. 4

L I L L Y 'S  POV

Running up the stairs and inside the school, I rushed into the the main office and said my name to one of the ladies behind the desk.

I looked side ways when I heard the bell on the door ring and saw a tall beautiful brunette. She stood there for like a second and the other lady behind the desk quickly gave her, her schedule. The girl had a dangerous aurora around her. Making me feel intimidated by her.

Shaking her out of my head i asked for them to print out my brothers schedule too, since he was right behind me.

I turned to leave, but when I got to the door my brother stepped in front of me, I tried stepping to the side, but still he wouldn't let through.

I looked up at him with a scowl on my face "let me through, El"

"Not until you tell me you'll have a great day"

"Jeez just move"

He laughed as i attempted to get around him again "you know you want to smile" he said and laughed softly, again. When the corner of  my lips turned up.

"Fine, I promise" I said giving in

"You promise...."

"I promise I'll have a good day"

"My lady" he said as he got out of my way

"Gosh your so embarrassing" I muttered as I walked passed him. Looking down at my schedule I didn't see where I was going so when I bumped into something hard, I wasn't very surprised.

"Shit" I said as I stumbled back then fell on my arse.

Well this isn't how it's meant to go, someone's meant to catch me before i landed on my arse.

A tall dude looked down at me "oh shit, I'm so sorry" he said after three seconds of just looking at me. He pulled me up and I smiled at him, a silent thank you.

"I'm Jack"

"Lilly"

"I don't think I've ever seen you around"

"I'm new here"

He smiled at me "so what class do you have, I'll be happy to take you" I looked down at my schedule "social studies in C5"

"No way, me too."

Somehow I found myself hanging around with the handsome boy, and when lunch came around he said that he'd wanted to show me something cool.

So I followed him, thinking he was simply kind. But I was so wrong.

"What is this place" I asked as I walked what I assume was an old library.

"Just something my brother found" he said as I walked down an aisle, he came up behind me.

"Actually, Lilly. I was thinking we could have some fun in here"

I turned around with a confused look "what?"

"It'll only be a quicky" he said closing in on me