"I said I saw Mephiles! As in Mephiles The Dark!"

"Wait, you mean green greyish and black fur, green greyish eyes, Mephiles The Dark?" I ask her.

"Wow. Just wow,"

"Is that all you can say?"

"Well, there is one other thing,"

"Well, what is it?" She asked me. Instead of speaking, I ran over to the trash can that was placed by the entrance of the restaurant. I leaned over and threw up for the second time that day. I feel Rouge's hand on my back, rubbing up and down. When I finished, I stood up, with my hands still on the edge of the trash can.

"Was that the pregnancy or just Mephiles?" She asked me.

"A little bit of both," I answer as I nod my head slightly.

"Here," She hands me a mint, "Let's go back inside," We start walking back in the restaurant when she stops me,

"Sonic, promise me you won't tell Shadow," She told me. I start looking at everything and everywhere that's not her eyes.

"Y-yea. I pr-promi-mise," I stutter.

"Sooniic. Look me in the eye and promise me," I turned my head to look her in her gray eyes.

I took a deep breath, "I promise," She smiled and we walked back into the restaurant.

The Next Morning

I woke up to someone whispering and pecks on my stomach. I looked down and saw my shirt up with Shadow whispering into it.

"You're going to be a beautiful baby. Yes you are. Daddy's gonna spoil you like crazy. Yes he is-,"

"Are you always gonna do that?" He snaps his head up from my stomach and quickly pulls down my shirt. He gets off of the bed and blushes like crazy.

"M-morning, baby. How'd you sleep?" He asked as he nervously smiled.

I giggled, "It's okay, Shadow. You don't have to be embarrassed. In fact, it was kind of cute," I say as I get out of bed. I wrap my arms around his neck.

"Really? It's not weird?" He asked as he rubbed his hands up and down my sides.

"No, it's not weird. It just shows that you care about the baby and you can't wait until it gets here,"

"Well, I can't! I can't wait to hold her, to take her to work with me, to take her to the park, to celebrate birthdays with her-,"

"Shadow, how do you know it's a girl?" I interrupt her.

"Because my Mom always told me that if the baby kicks a lot, it's a boy. If it doesn't kick a lot, it's a girl. Has it kicked a lot?"

"No. It hasn't really kicked much," I told him.

"Then it's gonna be a girl," He said before he leaned down and kissed me. When we pull away, I smirk.

"In that case, I can't wait to see your face when she starts dating," I kiss his cheek and walk into our bathroom. When I close the door, I heard a yell,

"NOOOOOOO!" I crack they door open and see Shadow on his knees shouting to the ceiling. I close the door and laugh. It's funny, this baby isn't even born yet, and it's already bringing a whole lot of happiness to our lives.

Shadow's POV:

After my little break down from having a daydream of my unborn daughter having her first date, I head downstairs to start me and Logan's breakfast. After 20 minutes, I felt a pair of thin arms wrap around my waist and a head lay against my bare skin.

"You know what I decided?" I asked Sonic.

"What?"

"I decided that she won't be able to date until she's 31 years old," I tell him. I hear him laugh and I turn around.

"Sweetie, she's not even born yet and you're already setting dating rules?"

"Yep. She won't be dating under my watch,"

"First of all, I think we should wait until she's actually born and starts talking and walking before we make this decision. And second of all, 31 is totally unreasonable," He tells me.

"I think 31 is a very reasonable age!" I said. He just laughs and shakes his head. He leaned up and kissed me quickly before he pulled away.

"You're overreacting, Shadow. You're skipping 30 years ahead and I just found out I was pregnant a couple of days ago!"

"You're right, babe. I'm skipping all the good parts! Like watching her take her first steps, speaking her first words, her first day of school! Oh! And I'm skipping the times before that, too!" I wrap my arms around his waist, "Like the first check-up, the first ultra sound, the birth, when you gain more baby weight-," All of a sudden he steps out of my hold, crosses his arms and glares at me.

"What's wrong, baby?" I ask him.

"Gain more baby weight? The weight isn't supposed to come one until at least 2 or 3 months after I get pregnant. And it's roughly been 2 weeks!"

"So?..." I ask him. His eyes widen.

"SO? You just called me FAT Shadow!" My eyes widen after I realized my choice of words.

"Sonic. Baby, I didn't me-," He shook his head.

"Noo. Nope. You meant what you said Shadow! And you know what? I hope you felt comfortable last week on the couch, because you're gonna be spending a lot of time there!" Before I could respond, he stormed out of the kitchen. I leaned against the counter and ran my hands over my face before I reached for the phone to call Rouge to figure out how to undo my mess. I don't know who's gonna have the tougher time during this pregnancy; either Sonic…or me.
____________________________________
Sorry for not updating its because I started school for 7th grade and it's already kicking my ass. I have to secretly go on my phone to not get caught but my schedule change for updates I'll be open for updating on Sunday and Saturday.