Chapter 16

Darkness....

Just... dark...

What was going on...

"Ungnnn..." what the only sound that came out of Kerryns mouth. Then she opened her eyes.

And screamed.

"Where am I!?" She cried into the black mist that surrounded her. There was no one... nothing... Her breathing started getting heavier... she darted off into the mist, arms out, flaying.

"Blake!" She cried out for her mate. "Blake!"

But no one was there. She got down onto her knees, tears started welling up. Then she remembered... knife... the pain in her back, the throbbing pain. It dawned on her.

"I'm dead..." She whispered. She looked around at her cloudy black walls. "I'm dead!' She cried out, now wailing.

Then.... a light apeared. Kerryn gulped and advanced wearily towards it...

As she left the darkness, light came upon her eyes and she saw grass, green, she saw the sun, but felt nothing. No wind, no air, no need to breathe. She held up her hands and studied them, clear, transparent.

Then she saw him.

She started to cry again, she started to yell and scream and holler.

"BLAKE! BLAKE! BLAKE, I'M HERE!"

But Black only felt a small gust of wind, he turned, confused, then shrugged it off and walked back to the campsite.

"Blake..." Kerryn sniffed and fell to her knees. 

A ghost.

___________________________

Hey, I'm sorry this took so long.

I should be ashamed of myself.

And I am.

I'm sorry this is so short.

If you have any ideas for the plot, pls PM me :)

LOVE YOU AND THANKS FOR EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!

THERE WILL BE MOAR.

THIS IS NOT THE END

I PWOMISE.

LUFFFS UUU

Please comment, Like, vote...

AND MAY THE FORCE BE EVER IN YOUR FAVOUR, MR POTTER