Chapter #4

„So, you want to tell me Draco Malfoy aka Slytherins Ice Prince suggested HIMSELF that you guys should stop each other calling names?", Ginny said incredulously.

„Yeah!", Hermione replied while looking at Ginny from upside down because she was laying on her bed, her legs were against the wall while her hair was falling down to the ground.

Ginny was holding different types of dresses in front of her and was checking herself in the mirror. Apparently she had a date with someone, but she didn't want to say with whom.

„Take the blue one", Hermione said.

Ginny turned around: „What?", she asked.

„The dark blue one looks amazing, wear that for your date", Hermione said again.

„You think so?", Ginny asked while being insecure.

„Yeah, whoever he is, he will like it."

„If you say so... okay let me change real quick", Ginny disappeared into the bathroom and left Hermione alone.

Hermione lied on the bed and waited until Ginny was finished. After that she helped making her hair and also did Ginny a decent make-up.

Ginny left leaving Hermione alone in her room. She sighed. The only thing Hermione wanted to do this year was to avoid Malfoy and get better grades than him.

But fate wasn't nice to her at all and pushed Hermione into a corner where she had no other choice than having to deal with her biggest enemy. Life wasn't nice to her at all.

Hermione stood up and stroked over her clothes so they wouldn't look too messed up. A look in the mirror showed her an almost women.

Her brown hair wasn't as dark as it used to be anymore. Sometimes it even looked blonde in the sun. Her eyes were still boringly brown tho.

How much did she wish to also have unique eyes. Like Harry for example, his blue eyes were breathtaking, they could shine from miles away.

Or Malfoys eyes... they were pretty nice as well. Hermione stopped thinking. Why was she even thinking of Malfoy? Was it because she got to spend more time with him? So she noticed his ice blue eyes a bit more?

She shook her head before going trough her hair once again and then leaving her best friends room. She went straightly to her room, where she took the things she needed for her homework and then left again for the library.

She couldn't risk it to maybe collide with Malfoy as she did yesterday. She would make her homework and until then he would be probably in bed already.

Her only aim was to get to her favorite little corner in the library. It was the sofa exactly in front of the fireplace. She loved sitting there, feeling the heat of the fire and getting lost in the stories.

Unfortunately today she wouldn't go there to read but to study. The seat wasn't taken, which was no wonder at six pm, because mostly all the students were in their common rooms at that time.

And even if it would have been earlier the students barely came into the library and stayed there. They mostly took a book and left with it. Only Hermione loved staying between all the shelves, which were filled with thousands of books.

It felt comfortable and a little bit like home were Hermione had also a whole room with some shelves, which were filled with her favorite books.

She went to her comfortable seat and sat down before opening the book of potion class and started doing her homework. Time passed until it was eight pm. Hermiones Eyes felt heavy and she was utterly tired.