Chapter:17

Chapter not edited
Picture of Queen Helena Anne  Princeton above
Enjoy❤️

crystal pov

" Queen Helena or should I say former queen of Direland is honestly heaven sent, if it was not for her, we would have not met." Belinda said pulling me out of my thoughts. " You are right, she is, I would not be alive if not for her. My name would have not been cleared and I would have not been given the chance to be happy again." I said as we watched Kit finally make his way towards, before reaching us, I playfully swatted Belinda's arm replying to her comment about the queen, " Shush, she is still queen, I am yet to even be married to Kit yet alone being crowned as queen."  Belinda rolled her eyes, " Technically one could say that you are already the queen however I get it, let's not jinx it, I'll shut my mouth for now." She whispered as Kit would be able to hear, since he was within hearing range. I rolled my eyes at my dear friend's ridiculousness. "What are you two whispering about ?" Kit asked as he pecked my forehead. "Nothing much, we were just discussing about your wedding night and what when we should go lingerie shopping." Belinda said innocently as if we were just taking about the weather, causing me to blush profusely as Kit stared at Belinda with a mischievous glint in his eye which Belinda happily returned. 

"Well my love I think it's best that we leave, don't you think? " Kit said, in which Belinda gave a knowing look while smiling at the possible meaning behind those words. Therefore causing me to blush once again by Belinda's innuendos . "Yes, I think we should leave before Belinda says something else that is not true." I said as Belinda playfully stuck her tongue out,  "You and I both know that eventually we will have to go lingerie shopping." Belinda said with great conviction before running off.  "Kit , what will I do with t-that psycho in whom I regard as my best friend." Kit laughed in response as we headed out of the ball room and towards my sleeping quarters, located in west wing of the castle, being the wing in which the tradition of Direland states that whomever is in he/she's reign over the kingdom, will reside in that particular wing.

Therefore since Kit has just been crowned King and I, eventually will be crowned as queen, are expected to reside in the west wing of the castle of Direland. Until the end of our reign however since we are yet to be married, I saw it best to reside in separate rooms  due to what had happen five years ago with Richard. I know Kit has proved countless times that he is not like Richard but I can not put myself through repeating anything that could ruin the special love between Kit and I.   "Well then I'll  probably see you tomorrow before I head to the council meeting, goodnight my love, always think of me." Kit said as he kissed me goodnight and walked of towards his room.

------------------------------

" How have you been, my child," Queen Helena sweetly asked as she took a sip of her chamomile tea. "I have been good, thanks to you and Christian (Kit), I admit it was quite frightening to have to reappear back into the public's scrutiny, after hiding in the shadows for so long but Christian made sure to not leave my side so I felt safe and protected by the people I love." I replied as I too took a sip of my tea. "

Gosh, I wish you would stop thanking me, every time you get the chance to, like I said before, justice is what I stand for, so when I had seen you tried for a crime that did not reflect your character and previous behavior and action patterns. I knew that right there and there that you could not possibly have betrayed the love between you and Richard. Unfortunately I had thought that I initially had enough time to prove your innocence before you could be punished due to believing that Richard would defend your honor and the love that you both had so passionately shared. Therefore that would in turn allow enough time for evidence to be found, that would debunk the compromising pictures between you and Stark Mason.