chapter:9

Chapter not edited
pic of John above
Enjoy

2 years later...

"What the hell Crystal when did this happen?" Tears were threatening to spill. 

"Well you see I'm going with Kit and he's really sweet and we've been together for a year now and I honestly trust him. He knows I how I feel about this whole situation. But if he's by my side then I'm sorted and I just wished you would say yes, so we could all go together. And just really enjoy ourselves for once besides it's better for you to come, so you can take a break from the wedding. You know you need a break, Just come. And you and John can just relax for a short period of time, please."

"Okay fine but if something happens at the coronation then we're leaving." I said not sure that attending the coronation would be a good idea.

"Okay I promise we'll leave if anything happens besides I bet the King is unbelievably handsome." Belinda gushed trying to make light of the seriousness of this situation. Obviously Richard and the rest of the Crawford family and the Millard family will be there, making this whole thing so risky but really scary for me.

Other than that what I find really weird is how  I'm going to risk being found by those two powerful families for a King that no one  really knows or  how he looks like and somehow there are ridiculous  speculations on the possible future Queen when we even haven't seen the  actual King yet. But the media is known for exaggerating stories, I would know.

Oh well I've got Kit and that's all that matters. "Crystal are you day dreaming about Kit again, you know your sad case because ever since you started seeing Kit  you've become this love sick puppy and its just... well sad."

"Babes your the one to talk, you keep going on and on about the wedding and how handsome John is and how great he'll be in bed. By the way I'm actually proud of you. What made you wait this time?"

"We decided to wait because when making love its more special on the wedding night and in a way it seals our bond, so yeah." By then she was blushing and failing at pretending that none of what she said makes her all happy inside.

"I'm just really happy for you guys, my two girls are finally getting what they deserve." Jackie is one lovely woman. "Jackie right your coming?" Belinda asked while sipping on her coffee.

"Of-course my dear, someone's got to make sure that my baby over here feels safe around those royal bastards. After all I need give them a piece of my mind, for hurting my child." I don't know what I would do without these wonderful people.

"Guys I'm really nervous because all the people from my past will be there, this is going to be interesting." Everyone new that me going there,  surely drama is bound to happen.

____________________________

"Kit do I look okay?" I'm really nervous we were about to enter the ball room and we seemed to be really late. As everyone was already settled in, which meant we were surely going to be noticed.

"Words can't describe, the beauty that's displayed in front of me. I'm just fortunate to have you by my side." This is why I love this man. "Thanks, but Kit we're late and everyone seems to be settled. Aren't we being disrespectful for arriving late to the coronation?"

"No my dear I should have mentioned that we are one of the special quests to the grand coronation which is why we shall be seated in the front."
But then that means then everyone will bound to recognize me. And that's where  all the royals sit especially The Princeton family, the most powerful family in all the existing kingdoms, gosh this is going to be a really long weekend.

"But Kit why the hell are we sitting in the front, only royals sit there and not just any royals but the rulers of each kingdom/estate of the king." "My love there's something I need to tell you I know it's was wrong of me to keep this from you, until now but I had to know what we had could be classified as a sincere and honest relationship." I don't like where this is going.

 "Crystal I'm the next King of all the existing kingdoms and I know its too much to ask but I know these past two years with you have been the best years of my life and all I, selfishly ask of you is to be my Queen." Kit kept talking while kneeling down, till he was on one knee. Revealing the most beautiful ring I've personally ever seen.

What can I say, I can't help myself, tears were spilling as he kept confessing his undying love for me.

"Crystal I know that I'm being forward with this and it does seem quite sudden but will you marry me?"  he said as I looked in his hopeful eyes, I couldn't stop thinking about how things can go wrong, I know I can keep thinking about this but this is where my relationship with Richard took a turn for the worse. Am I even ready for this? Can I actually say that. I, Crystalina Benson, am in love with Kit, I mean The King of all the Kingdoms? I'd be marrying to not only the most powerful man in the world but to the Princeton family and since I haven't met his formally family even after dating for two years, scares me a lot  and there's no telling where this could lead to.

"Crystal I know, that I've dropped a bombshell on you, but I do love you and I really want to know that when I walk in there. I won't worry because you will be my wife soon."

"Kit I-II......"

 hope you liked the chapter even if  it was short my apologies for that

 please remember to vote and comment and I promise to update soon.💖