chapter:12

Chapter not edited
Enjoy❤

Flashback

"Richard, right nothing will ever separate us?" Crystal looked at her future husband's eyes which held the great grey and blue orbs that stared right back at her with pure love. "Nothing will ever keep me from you" Richard replied while stroking Crystal's cheek, slowly leaning in for a kiss.

"Don't you ever leave me, please promise me that." Crystal said this as she pulled out of their blissful kiss. "Don't you worry, I'm not going anywhere." Richard said as he smashed his lips on hers and well you can probably guess what would happen next.

End flashback

Crystal pov

"Hey, are you okay?" Belinda shook me out of my trance as she helped me prepare for the grand ball in celebration of the new King, which the elders decided to host.

"I'm fine just nervous, I mean the elders will be there a lot of important people will be there and I-I just don't want to mess this up for Kit, because honestly he deserves it and....." "you'll be fine just stop rambling about it and try to focus on looking good", Belinda said as she put the finishing touches on my make up.

"Sorry I wasn't looking, what's your name cutie." I looked at this beautiful little girl, who held the most light sky blue eyes I've ever seen. "Its okay pwetty lady. My name is Ramona." She replied in her really cute tiny voice.

I swear she looks familiar  but I'm honestly, am  not sure how but  I know she looks like someone. " Ramona who are your parents if I may ask," I tried to ask in the most gentle voice I could master and also out of curiosity.

"My mama is Stawcy Millard and my Dada, I also call him my cuddle bunny princey Richard." I tried to keep the smile that had vanished from my face as I looked into the eyes or you could say proof of the two most important people who had betrayed me and still are in their own way.

As I bent down to reach the eye level of the sweet girl who sadly was an evidence of deceit and betrayal of a best friend. I reached out for her small hand,"sweetie  remember to call me when ever you need me. Okay?" She nodded her head as she hugged me with her chubby little three year old arms. Her nanny smiled at me as she watched the interaction between Ramona and I.

"Okay Ramona you need to quickly go and find your mommy, do you know where she is?" She nodded as she gave me a partly toothed smile and with that,ran off to find Stacy with her nanny.

As I watched her run and eventually lost in thought Belinda came in looking like a mad man on  a mission. "Do you know how hard I've been trying to look for you?" She said  as she waved her hands in the air to show her frustration.

"Sorry babes, I was talking to Richard and Stacy's daughter, she's cute sweet and has blue eyes just like her..." before I could finish Belinda immediately interrupted me. "You mean you saw the demon that they created, so can I bet that  you wanted to like secretly kill her because to be honest if I was in  your position I so would."

"This is why your not me and I'm so not you and besides the fact that the child was unfortunate to get the parents she got but it's honestly not her fault that her parents are jerks and much more."

"But that's what's wrong with you Crystal, I'm not saying punish the child for the deeds of her parents but what I'm  saying  is that your  too forgiving and that's   what's going to kill you at the end of the day.

Your even willing to pretend that nothing happened, as I can clearly  see that you want to force your  way in that child's life. As you think its your sudden responsibility to and once again you will hurt yourself if you do try to." Belinda did have a point but why can't I be the civil one, I know I  can be good for Ramona even though I've just met her.

"You better not think that its your  duty because I know your going to go ahead with this anyway even though you know the consequences but hey this time if you hurt yourself, it's all your fault."

Before I could say anything Belinda stomped off as she headed for the ceremony to sit with John, she clearly didn't agree with my interest for Little Ramona.

Samantha's pov

"So Stacy are we going to this ball or not?" I knew I had to ask as of course Crystal the tramp is back and well it might get ugly if they are some how left in a room together.

"Samantha don't be stupid you know we have to go, the elders and every other royal member will be there and if I don't come it will make me look bad and its already bad enough that I had embarrassed myself and Richard during the coronation, so I can't risk it."

"Okay I was trying to help,its not my fault you were a dip-shit and thought it was the perfect  time to confront Richard about the problems you've been having with him at The Biggest Event of this year and don't call me stupid ever!"

I was about to leave but I felt compelled to release  all that I had pent up. "And don't forget who helped you in getting rid of her, Stacy , I was the one who had to sleep with that reporter to make that story up about Crystal, I did it because I cared for  you and Prince Lance Newton, the love of my life and the person who for some reason has a soft spot for you.  Therefore him encouraging me to do what I did for you but now you treat me like I'm the shit next to your shoe.  But it's fine it's not like I'm not going to expose your dark little secret and who knows, I could get out of it as the vulnerable friend who was forced by the self fish Stacy as she wasn't going to benefit from it, but hey I won't tell."

I smiled wickedly at her as I knew at that very  moment  I still had control over her. "You're a real piece of shit you know but its true I have  been treating you badly and I want to make this work I'm really sorry, I'll do a-anything you want, just don't tell him, I'll lose him and my power." At this point Stacy looked angry but also on the verge of crying.

I know many would say I'm the bitch but hey I own Stacey and that's  the way I like it. "Don't worry I won't tell, just make sure you snack me a date with your Cousin in Law, Prince Lance Newton and this conversation that we had now will be like it never happened."

Stacy's Pov

As Samantha smiled smugly towards me, it made me think how I do not have to tolerate her for long and how very soon she would be gone with that dirty little secret. No one messes with a Millard.

An hour later 

'So how are we going to get rid of her Lance?' I asked my partner in all of this mess regarding Crystalina and that Samantha bi*ch. 

' Calm down remember she wants to have an exclusive date with me and it does help us greatly that she is deeply in love with me after all, so leave her to me and you worry about keeping your husband in check. Crystalina has a great hold on him and you know that, EVERYONE knows that.' Lance said as held one of his deep in thought looks as we discussed the Samantha problem and the unexpected return of Crystalina Benson.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter 

Please don't forget to vote and comment :)