Jaehyun saw the hesitation on the smaller man's face, so he teased, "Don't tell me you're backing out now?"

Yoongi gritted his teeth. "Fine. What do you want?"

The brunet turned his gaze over Taehyung who stiffened, seeing the man's eyes turned lustful towards him.

"I get to fuck her...until I'm satisfied."

Taehyung shivered in fear. He felt disgusted by the man's words.

Jackson suddenly hits the table with his fist, angry at the obvious disrespect for his alpha. "YOU LITTLE SHIT! I'LL BEAT YOU-----"

"ENOUGH!" Jungkook growled, his eyes turning red as he stares at Jaehyun with an intent to kill.

"Let's do this. But if I win, you won't be able to step in my territory because if you do, I won't hesitate to KILL YOU WITH THE REST OF YOUR PACK." Jungkook warned, eyes redder than anything.

The three men nodded their heads, grinning evilly over the alpha and his men.

Things didn't turn out the way Yoongi has planned. In fact, he made things worst by his suggestion, but everyone knows it's too late to take back what has already been said.

-----

"J-Jiminie.. I'm so scared." Taehyung whispered, burying his face on the older's chest.

He felt so afraid of how things are turning out. What will he do if Jungkook purposely loses so he can get rid of him?

Taehyung shivered at the realization. His mind went blank as he runs toward the alpha who's back is facing him, getting ready for the race.

"J-jungkook" He whispered, as low as he can, not wanting the three visitors to hear him.

The alpha turned around only to be greeted by the blonde's crying eyes. "P-please.. I know you hate me.. but please don't let them win. I-I promise to do everything just please don't-----"

Taehyung wasn't able to finish what he's saying when Jungkook claimed his lips, kissing him intensely.

The blonde automatically wrapped his arms around the alpha's neck, returning his kisses with the same intensity.

Jimin, Jackson, Hoseok and Yoongi turned their gaze away from the two, while the three visitors smirked. They knew they'll be able to taste the woman as well.

After what feels like forever, Jungkook pulled away from the kiss, both their breathing ragged.

The alpha leaned in to whisper "That's to shut your mouth. They have sharp ears. They'll hear you so don't be careless." He said, quickly moving away from the blonde.

Taehyung just stood there as the six men get ready for the race.

Jaehyun, Mingyu and Eunwoo competing against Hoseok, Yoongi and Jungkook.

The race will be simple. All they have to do is to reach the falls in the far end of Jungkook's territory where they have to get a small blue crystal ball that Jackson hides there. Any member of the team who gets that back will be the winner.

Pretty simple, but everyone knows it's not especially if in this race, everything is allowed.

Everyone gets ready as they transformed in their wolf form. Growls were heard, everybody getting ready to dash.

Jimin counted, and when he reaches three, the wolves altogether dashed like the wind.

Yoongi is fast, taking the lead over the others. However, Eunwoo suddenly attacks him, biting down one of his legs.