Taehyung and Jungkook just stared at each other, not minding the people around them. They just let each other be pulled by the mystery in their eyes.

Jimin interrupted their staring competition by clapping his hands. "Okay! Now we can finally eat." He said in a forced cheerful voice.

This has snapped the two from their own world, who looks like they are about to eat each other's face any moment in a heated make out.

They quickly tear their gaze from each other, Taehyung a blushing mess, and Jungkook, poker faced.

"Taehyung right?" the man with black hair asked, and Taehyung just nodded his head in response. "You're from this pack?"

Taehyung nodded his head again, avoiding eye contact. He settles his eyes on the food in front of him, not wanting to meet the man's scrutinizing stares.

"Really? How come I haven't seen you before. I would've surely remembered such beauty like you if I've seen you. Your face isn't something I would forget that easily."

Taehyung doesn't know what to do. He doesn't want to speak, his whole facade will surely be useless once they hear his deep ass voice.

He felt like being too exposed suddenly, making his human smell intensify with his fear. Luckily, their current position helps Taehyung to conceal his human smell with Jungkook's strong alpha smell coming from his mark and himself as well.

The blonde stiffened, suddenly feeling Jungkook's arm tightening around him as if telling him not to speak.

"That's a lot of compliment you said at once, Eunwoo. Don't flatter my love too much." Jungkook seriously stated, his voice firm and low, sounding almost like a growl.

Taehyung gasped as Jungkook runs his nose at the side of his neck where his mark lays, smelling and planting soft little kisses. The alpha is surely sending a message to all the men in the room that Taehyung is marked by him and no one else can have him.

The blonde shivers, feeling so hot suddenly as if his body is on fire. He felt shivers run down his spine, making him squirm on his seat, which was Jungkook's crotch.

The alpha stopped peppering him with kisses, his eyes a bit darker than usual, feeling the blonde's soft ass against his now awakening cock.

"Let's not scare Taehyung with all those questions. She's not really that good when it comes to meeting new people." Hoseok backed up, feeling the tension building between the two, not to mention, the intense stares of the three men to Taehyung.

He's afraid something bad might happen if the visitors will stay there a bit more longer. He has to think of an idea to---

"Say, do you want to have a race with me after this?"

Everyone snapped their heads toward Yoongi, a little astounded to hear him speak, his question off the topic.

Jimin wasn't able to control himself from smiling. He knows what Yoongi is doing. He's trying to divert the men's attention from Taehyung because he can also feel the tension. The air is getting thick around them and he knows it will only take one more word to spark fire among them.

"You see," Yoongi stretched his arms and legs, his bones cracking. "I haven't run for a long time now. Why don't we race?"

Mingyu smirked, eyes gleaming in curiosity. "Why? What would we get from this?"

Jaehyun suddenly raised his hand to cut in the conversation. "We'll agree, but with bets of course." He grinned.

Yoongi knotted his head at the suggestion.